New York Knicks vs Dallas Mavericks 2/24/2014 7:30PM

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Lord why do we even watch? Its the same thing over and over and over. I am so sick of watching a team that doesn't know how to play team ball and never plays defense EVER.The knicks are a joke and they will stay that way until they do MAJOR changes.I have had enough of iso melo and I am sick of it!! Everygame its iso melo all game and you all can't tell me that you aren't sick of it also.It doesn't work people look at our record and look what we have done since he got here. NOTHING!!! He scores lots of points every game but is a no show in the forth. You can bring up the minutes all you want but he is a so called star player and those guys should be able to play every second of the game.Again tonight scored a lot of points but in the forth he disappeared until the last two plays of the game.The iso melo showed up again when he just stood there dribbling the clock out like he knew what he was doing leading to a shot clock violation. Then gave up the game winner guarding Dirk!! This team sucks and if they sign melo to a long term contract then the Knicks are toast and won't do nothing as long as Dolan and Melo is here.Rant over!

Last edited:

CoolClyde

worst last possession ever. whose fault is that? Woody, Melo or JR? gotta go with Woody #1 for not calling a play, #2 to Melo for passing the ball to low bball iq JR, who once again loses track of game clock. Clyde Frazier was convinced Melo would take the shot, and even said it's up to Melo to win or lose the game as seconds ticked away. shocking ending, fantastic comeback tainted by crappy last play and horrid luck/Dirkbounce.

no wonder Feltip pulled a gun on his girlfriend. dude's frustrated.

tiger0330

Legend
Holding the ball for 22 seconds of our last possession and not getting a shot off was.
Blame Woody also. He said he called the play beforehand which is why he didn't call a timeout to draw up a play. Melo is the Knicks best player but I don't know about going to him for every game winning shot because Melo just hasnt been clutch. JR only got the ball because Melo couldn't get off the shot.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Holding the ball for 22 seconds of our last possession and not getting a shot off was.

I saw the last play Melo got triple teamed and passed out of it JR doesn't get the shot off...the Knicks don't have a plethora of scoring options as no other Knick had over 15 points while Dallas three scorers over 20 with none if them named Dirk. That's the difference we lose by 30 without Melo's effort get real people on chief

Broadway

All Star
I saw the last play Melo got triple teamed and passed out of it JR doesn't get the shot off...the Knicks don't have a plethora of scoring options as no other Knick had over 15 points while Dallas three scorers over 20 with none if them named Dirk. That's the difference we lose by 30 without Melo's effort get real people on chief

Why do you keep on going like an energizer bunny telling these Esop Fables, these Paul Bunyan Tall Tales?

NO!...this team did just fine without Melo against the Mavs when we put out this juggernaut of a roster/lineup

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=320219018

- We didn't need any player to drop 40 to stay in the game

- We didn't need any player to shoot nearly 30FGA in the game

- We didn't need any Max Cat or Super Max or Kobe Max, or Melo Max player in the game

- We didn't need any Mismatch Nightmare

- We didn't need a Top 5 Mythical Player

- We didn't need a Mythical Best Pure Scorer

- We didn't need some Dream Weaver Epic Fail when the game is on the line for a final shot and you need "Dat Go To Scorer"

We simply needed a TEAM that played TEAM basketball with balanced scoring and respectable defense....

Here's the Visual of what transpired 2yrs ago SANS Melo

Broadway

All Star

Typical Melo....he's either stepping out of bounds, throwin up chunky bricks, passing the rock to the wrong man suicide style, going right head down losing the ball.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Why do you keep on going like an energizer bunny telling these Esop Fables, these Paul Bunyan Tall Tales?

NO!...this team did just fine without Melo against the Mavs when we put out this juggernaut of a roster/lineup

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=320219018

- We didn't need any player to drop 40 to stay in the game

- We didn't need any player to shoot nearly 30FGA in the game

- We didn't need any Max Cat or Super Max or Kobe Max, or Melo Max player in the game

- We didn't need any Mismatch Nightmare

- We didn't need a Top 5 Mythical Player

- We didn't need a Mythical Best Pure Scorer

- We didn't need some Dream Weaver Epic Fail when the game is on the line for a final shot and you need "Dat Go To Scorer"

We simply needed a TEAM that played TEAM basketball with balanced scoring and respectable defense....

Here's the Visual of what transpired 2yrs ago SANS Melo

As I have stated in other threads you are a Liniatic still mad the Knicks aren't going be paying a D-leager 15 million next year on chief:) orangeblobman quit playing games:) Melo>Innis

jimkcchief88

All Star
Typical Melo....he's either stepping out of bounds, throwin up chunky bricks, passing the rock to the wrong man suicide style, going right head down losing the ball.

Uhhhh the Mavs ran the SAME ISO play to Dirk and won on a bounce so your point is.....

Broadway

All Star
As I have stated in other threads you are a Liniatic still mad the Knicks aren't going be paying a D-leager 15 million next year on chief:) orangeblobman quit playing games:) Melo>Innis

In other words you just got TAKEOVER'D by my last visual post showing Victory in Melo's absence.

For the record I thought Lin was overrated(nice try) but not so overrated you let the guy walk for nothing, especially at our greatest position of need. Nice to know that RayGun is better than him though.

Melo's going to be watching "that ridiculous contract" play in the post-season from his couch of depression this spring while you sit on his lap

Broadway

All Star
Uhhhh the Mavs ran the SAME ISO play to Dirk and won on a bounce so your point is.....

Dirk's ISO no matter where he ISO's is indefensible. I already showed the visual of him doing that before against the Bucks almost exact same bounce game closing shot.

Here's the bigger point.....for all what Melo has failed at in his career and believe you me he's failed epically on a grand scale the 1 thing his Midnight Star "SECRET LOVERS" pulled out of their smooch basket was....

Selling him as a GAME CLOSER.....<-------------
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Kiyaman

Legend

I think all of us seen the last play .. ISO-Melo holding the ball for 19 seconds then pass the ball like it was a hot-potato to his 8-year teammate JRsmith with a couple second on the shot clock.
That's how sports analyst on NBATV explain the Knicks 36th loss of the season.
Mavs HC Carlylse design a 9 second play for Dirk to take the final shot of the game, Dirk got the bounce to win the game.

View attachment 531

Kiyaman

Legend
Dirk's ISO no matter where he ISO's is indefensible. I already showed the visual of him doing that before against the Bucks almost exact same bounce game closing shot.

Here's the bigger point.....for all what Melo has failed at in his career and believe you me he's failed epically on a grand scale the 1 thing his Midnight Star "SECRET LOVERS" pulled out of their smooch basket was....

Selling him as a GAME CLOSER.....<-------------
michael-jordan-lol.gif

Yeah .... Melo never was a GAME CLOSER.
Hold on, I said that before the Melo-trade

jimkcchief88

All Star
In other words you just got TAKEOVER'D by my last visual post showing Victory in Melo's absence.

For the record I thought Lin was overrated(nice try) but not so overrated you let the guy walk for nothing, especially at our greatest position of need. Nice to know that RayGun is better than him though.

Melo's going to be watching "that ridiculous contract" play in the post-season from his couch of depression this spring while you sit on his lap

Noooooooo; you take a totally different game from two years ago when Melo didn't even play to make what point????? And Lin featured on top of that who you are still mad is gone...price of tea in china comes to mind...hello totally unrelated...and your Orange are getting shot out now(like I told you would happen) Melo>Innis; Come on now Orangeblobman quit playin different handle 3GDumE but same old song...Durant dropped 40/10 on Sunday as his Thunder got shot out by Craw and the Clipps but I guess "ISO-Durant" lost that game as well??? You guys sound dumb right now on chief

Last edited: