Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Knicks vs Dallas Mavericks 2/24/2014 7:30PM

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Typical Melo....he's either stepping out of bounds, throwin up chunky bricks, passing the rock to the wrong man suicide style, going right head down losing the ball.
    Uhhhh the Mavs ran the SAME ISO play to Dirk and won on a bounce so your point is.....

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    As I have stated in other threads you are a Liniatic still mad the Knicks aren't going be paying a D-leager 15 million next year on chief orangeblobman quit playing games Melo>Innis
    In other words you just got TAKEOVER'D by my last visual post showing Victory in Melo's absence.

For the record I thought Lin was overrated(nice try) but not so overrated you let the guy walk for nothing, especially at our greatest position of need. Nice to know that RayGun is better than him though.

Melo's going to be watching "that ridiculous contract" play in the post-season from his couch of depression this spring while you sit on his lap

Superstar

Uhhhh the Mavs ran the SAME ISO play to Dirk and won on a bounce so your point is.....

Dirk's ISO no matter where he ISO's is indefensible. I already showed the visual of him doing that before against the Bucks almost exact same bounce game closing shot.

Here's the bigger point.....for all what Melo has failed at in his career and believe you me he's failed epically on a grand scale the 1 thing his Midnight Star "SECRET LOVERS" pulled out of their smooch basket was....

Selling him as a GAME CLOSER.....<-------------

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    its not so bad, we only loss by 2 pts .... at HOME MSG
    it was almost a win...

Veteran

I saw the last play Melo got triple teamed and passed out of it JR doesn't get the shot off...the Knicks don't have a plethora of scoring options as no other Knick had over 15 points while Dallas three scorers over 20 with none if them named Dirk. That's the difference we lose by 30 without Melo's effort get real people on chief
    I think all of us seen the last play .. ISO-Melo holding the ball for 19 seconds then pass the ball like it was a hot-potato to his 8-year teammate JRsmith with a couple second on the shot clock.
    That's how sports analyst on NBATV explain the Knicks 36th loss of the season.
    Mavs HC Carlylse design a 9 second play for Dirk to take the final shot of the game, Dirk got the bounce to win the game.

Blame Melo.jpg

Veteran

Originally Posted by paris401
    it was almost a win...
    it almost went to over-time .. but Dirk bounce spoiled it LMAO

Veteran

Dirk's ISO no matter where he ISO's is indefensible. I already showed the visual of him doing that before against the Bucks almost exact same bounce game closing shot.

Here's the bigger point.....for all what Melo has failed at in his career and believe you me he's failed epically on a grand scale the 1 thing his Midnight Star "SECRET LOVERS" pulled out of their smooch basket was....

Selling him as a GAME CLOSER.....<-------------

Yeah .... Melo never was a GAME CLOSER.
    Hold on, I said that before the Melo-trade

Veteran

Thumbs down

In other words you just got TAKEOVER'D by my last visual post showing Victory in Melo's absence.

For the record I thought Lin was overrated(nice try) but not so overrated you let the guy walk for nothing, especially at our greatest position of need. Nice to know that RayGun is better than him though.

Melo's going to be watching "that ridiculous contract" play in the post-season from his couch of depression this spring while you sit on his lap
    Noooooooo; you take a totally different game from two years ago when Melo didn't even play to make what point????? And Lin featured on top of that who you are still mad is gone...price of tea in china comes to mind...hello totally unrelated...and your Orange are getting shot out now(like I told you would happen) Melo>Innis; Come on now Orangeblobman quit playin different handle 3GDumE but same old song...Durant dropped 40/10 on Sunday as his Thunder got shot out by Craw and the Clipps but I guess "ISO-Durant" lost that game as well??? You guys sound dumb right now on chief
    Last edited by jimkcchief88; Feb 25, 2014 at 10:45.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Yeah .... Melo never was a GAME CLOSER.
    Hold on, I said that before the Melo-trade
    And it's funny because who does Melo work out with in the offseason: MJ

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

Noooooooo; you take a totally different game from two years ago when Melo didn't even play to make what point????? And Lin featured on top of that who you are still mad is gone...price of tea in china comes to mind...hello totally unrelated...and your Orange are getting shot out now(like I told you would happen) Melo>Innis; Come on now Orangeblobman quit playin different handle 3GDumE but same old song...Durant dropped 40/10 on Sunday as his Thunder got shot by Craw and the Clipps but I guess "ISO-Durant" lost that game as well??? You guys sound dumb right now on chief
    Well this is what happens when you keep trying to place Melo on a Pedestal he doesn't belong on. You saying moronic things like this team gets blown out, or game wouldn't have been close, or had Melo not scored as if he has some kind of Premium floor value translating to team success. He doesn't

Since his arrival the team's record without him is 14-16 over 3 1/2 yrs(+/- 1,2gms), which is considerably better than our current 21-36 record. This season has also produced a 41pt blowout against the Celtics, a 20pt blowout against the Hawks, a 20pt blowout to Brooklyn, a 30pt blowout to OKC, a 30pt blowout to the Spurs, a near 20pt blowout to the Clippers, a near 20pt blowout to the Cavs, a near 40pt blowout to the Pacers, a near 20pt blowout to the Heat and he didn't play particularly well in most of these games.

Melo has had almost no major bearing on our team's success and he's been most certainly culpable towards all the losing. You can keep denying the facts all you want but one day you'll wake up out of your Melo coma

Agreed. Melo is terrible. Coach Woody just let's him do what he wants. If the built this team more for Stat we'd be at least at 500. Melo scores and everyone else sucks, Shump, Felton etc. At least with D'Antoni everyone looked great, Lee, Wilson Chandler, Lin etc. Let the 10 year winter begin again.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Papajoe
    Agreed. Melo is terrible. Coach Woody just let's him do what he wants. If the built this team more for Stat we'd be at least at 500. Melo scores and everyone else sucks, Shump, Felton etc. At least with D'Antoni everyone looked great, Lee, Wilson Chandler, Lin etc. Let the 10 year winter begin again.

Let the Top 30 scorers in the NBA shoot 24.5FGA/gm in February Dollars to Donuts the majority of them average over 30ppg.

That's right Melo is chucking at an alarming 24.5FGA/gm in the month of February. DISGUSTINGROSS

I think Melo is not a superstar now, he's an All-Star. Woodson is by far the biggest problem. Melo has flaws, every player does. It's not his fault the coach doesn't know how to run a team.

Is Melo saying he's a 4th quarter player? It's ridiculous to keep making him look like some terrible person.

If he takes a significant pay-cut, the Knicks get a young and above average PG, get a new and good coach (the biggest need), then we'll have an All-Star Melo who will do a lot better. His 3-PT% is very good, the highest of his career.

Did Tyler even play last night? Woodson still hasn't given Tyler the chance while Melo rests more. Instead of talking about Melo conspiracy theories, blame the coach for that. Atlanta didn't like the way he was leading his team either.
    Last edited by RunningJumper; Feb 25, 2014 at 11:23.

Veteran

Well this is what happens when you keep trying to place Melo on a Pedestal he doesn't belong on. You saying moronic things like this team gets blown out, or game wouldn't have been close, or had Melo not scored as if he has some kind of Premium floor value translating to team success. He doesn't

Since his arrival the team's record without him is 14-16 over 3 1/2 yrs(+/- 1,2gms), which is considerably better than our current 21-36 record. This season has also produced a 41pt blowout against the Celtics, a 20pt blowout against the Hawks, a 20pt blowout to Brooklyn, a 30pt blowout to OKC, a 30pt blowout to the Spurs, a near 20pt blowout to the Clippers, a near 20pt blowout to the Cavs, a near 40pt blowout to the Pacers, a near 20pt blowout to the Heat and he didn't play particularly well in most of these games.

Melo has had almost no major bearing on our team's success and he's been most certainly culpable towards all the losing. You can keep denying the facts all you want but one day you'll wake up out of your Melo coma
    Uhhhhh, and what about the 54 wins, first Atlantic Division Championship and playoff series win in over a decade????? Yep all that happened as well you see that's Problem with you Melo bashers. When we win it's INSPITE of Melo, but when we lose, it's all a Melo's fault????? GTFO that's not true either. The truth lies somewhere in the middle but you Melo-hater-bashers are worse because you forget the guy is our guy. This ain't jelly-eating Steph we are talking about here. It's the NBA minutes leader and second leading scorer to Durant after winning a scoring title. That means Melo is our generations' Bernard King and you guys are STILL hating...REALLY???