Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks - 2/28/2014 8:00 PM EST

jimkcchief88

All Star
Game Thread????Knicks vs Warriors

Feel free to post here. Old friend David Lee returns to the house that let him go for nothing. My favorite NBA analyst Hubie Brown is doing the national broadcast on ESPN. 3GduMe aka one shot: please watch this national broadcast and learn something about basketball from Hubie so you being more insight here than "Melo Sucks" on chief:)

jimkcchief88

All Star
Man these cats have given up for real:( now Melo haters find out what happens when he has an off shooting game; we lose by 30+++ because this a one man team

Broadway

All Star
Another wonderful performance....Tyson was downright awful. There isn't a bigger fake thug bully in the league than him. Felton barely played the second half and was actually not too bad to start the game. Melo delivered another one of his 1 out of every 6gms of 9-30fg shooting but please don't blame him please whatever anyone does please don't blame him.

Woodson makes all of us look like geniuses.

tiger0330

Legend
I said I thought the Miami game was the final nail in the coffin for the season and this blowout at home confirms it. You're looking at Melo leaving the Knicks high and dry for nothing and the Knicks trying to make a winner out of next season with TC and Stat et al. You can't imagine a worse scenario for the Knicks, oh and maybe Denver gets the number ONE pick in the draft.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Man these cats have given up for real:( now Melo haters find out what happens when he has an off shooting game; we lose by 30+++ because this a one man team

Off shootin or on shootin we still end up with a LOSS

Hold on .. 2 consecutive 20 point Losses
How is Woodson gonna explain .... we are 2-8 in our last 10 gm, and on a 5 gm loser streak.
Why Woodson didnt ask for a buy-out???

Curry hit for 50 points in MSG this time last year, tonite he gets a tripple-double wtf

Every time you think we can't make a worse showing after a bad loss, we find a way to follow it up with an even more pathetic effort. The only silver lining to this game is that THJ continues to look like he is developing into our starting SG of the future, either that, or a very valuable trade asset.

Kiyaman

Legend
The players Quit on Woody? NO-way!
Tonight the players embarrassed Woody so bad he cant get a job coaching High School Ball.

Woody loss to the Heat in the 3rd quarter, and loss tonite to GS before halftime.
u think, the Chicago Bulls will take a 30 pt lead in 1st quarter on Sunday afternoon
then the NY Press will FIRE Woody for Dolan

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Another wonderful performance....Tyson was downright awful. There isn't a bigger fake thug bully in the league than him. Felton barely played the second half and was actually not too bad to start the game. Melo delivered another one of his 1 out of every 6gms of 9-30fg shooting but please don't blame him please whatever anyone does please don't blame him.

Woodson makes all of us look like geniuses.

LOL nope you can't say nothing about Melo b/c he is the greatest ever to play the game even thow he has done NOTHING.

Kiyaman

Legend
Every time you think we can't make a worse showing after a bad loss, we find a way to follow it up with an even more pathetic effort. The only silver lining to this game is that THJ continues to look like he is developing into our starting SG of the future, either that, or a very valuable trade asset.

THJ stock has been dropping rapidly after the All-Star game, his defense is below poor, and he dont pass the ball (His pops should take a DNA test). Woodson coaching has not been good for rookies.

THJ stock has been dropping rapidly after the All-Star game, his defense is below poor, and he dont pass the ball (His pops should take a DNA test). Woodson coaching has not been good for rookies.

You really think so? I've thought he's looked more good than bad. I don't feel I can judge anyone's defense or passing in the current mess that passes for our team, but his confidence, outside shooting, and ability to create his own shot all seem to be progressing nicely over the course of the season to me.

paris401

Starter
the booing was really loud at half, n at the end... next up a team that plays a wee bit 'D'... let look forward to Monday n the pistons... a team we can compete with... not saying we will... but we can....

CoolClyde

You really think so? I've thought he's looked more good than bad. I don't feel I can judge anyone's defense or passing in the current mess that passes for our team, but his confidence, outside shooting, and ability to create his own shot all seem to be progressing nicely over the course of the season to me.

i have to agree, Timmay's good points overshadow his bad defense. the ability to hit 3's, drive to the hoop, make transition baskets are all positives on a team where Melo is sole offensive output for most games. defense is a team strategy, taught by a coach who understands the team defense and can impart that knowledge to the team as a whole, and not make excuses when players get injured.

then again, Kiya's claim that Woodson coaching has not been good for rookies is a valid point. hell, Woodson coaching has not been good for veterans, starters or bench players for that matter. the hell with potato head!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Off shootin or on shootin we still end up with a LOSS

Hold on .. 2 consecutive 20 point Losses
How is Woodson gonna explain .... we are 2-8 in our last 10 gm, and on a 5 gm loser streak.
Why Woodson didnt ask for a buy-out???

Curry hit for 50 points in MSG this time last year, tonite he gets a tripple-double wtf

Ahhh now you are getting closer to the truth....our "starting backcourt" of Felton and Prigs would be overmatched against a JR High GIRLS team, opposing guards lick their chops to play the Knicks...as Thibs says" ball pressure" and we have none leading to the layup line we have seen the past two games. "Melo Sucks" doesn't explain these blowouts simpletons as he has drawn to of the premier defenders in the league the past two games in Battier and Igudala and will see Jimmy Butler on Sunday.