Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Golden State Warriors @ New York Knicks - 2/28/2014 8:00 PM EST

  1. #16
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    #knicksuck

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    THJ stock has been dropping rapidly after the All-Star game, his defense is below poor, and he dont pass the ball (His pops should take a DNA test). Woodson coaching has not been good for rookies.
    You really think so? I've thought he's looked more good than bad. I don't feel I can judge anyone's defense or passing in the current mess that passes for our team, but his confidence, outside shooting, and ability to create his own shot all seem to be progressing nicely over the course of the season to me.

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    the booing was really loud at half, n at the end... next up a team that plays a wee bit 'D'... let look forward to Monday n the pistons... a team we can compete with... not saying we will... but we can....

  4. #19
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,492
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    You really think so? I've thought he's looked more good than bad. I don't feel I can judge anyone's defense or passing in the current mess that passes for our team, but his confidence, outside shooting, and ability to create his own shot all seem to be progressing nicely over the course of the season to me.
    i have to agree, Timmay's good points overshadow his bad defense. the ability to hit 3's, drive to the hoop, make transition baskets are all positives on a team where Melo is sole offensive output for most games. defense is a team strategy, taught by a coach who understands the team defense and can impart that knowledge to the team as a whole, and not make excuses when players get injured.

    then again, Kiya's claim that Woodson coaching has not been good for rookies is a valid point. hell, Woodson coaching has not been good for veterans, starters or bench players for that matter. the hell with potato head!

  5. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Off shootin or on shootin we still end up with a LOSS

    Hold on .. 2 consecutive 20 point Losses
    How is Woodson gonna explain .... we are 2-8 in our last 10 gm, and on a 5 gm loser streak.
    Why Woodson didnt ask for a buy-out???

    Curry hit for 50 points in MSG this time last year, tonite he gets a tripple-double wtf
    Ahhh now you are getting closer to the truth....our "starting backcourt" of Felton and Prigs would be overmatched against a JR High GIRLS team, opposing guards lick their chops to play the Knicks...as Thibs says" ball pressure" and we have none leading to the layup line we have seen the past two games. "Melo Sucks" doesn't explain these blowouts simpletons as he has drawn to of the premier defenders in the league the past two games in Battier and Igudala and will see Jimmy Butler on Sunday.

  6. #21
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Went to the game last night, major disappointment. Where do I start.

    chandler - bogut had 3 fouls half way through the first and came out of the game. This should have allowed chandler to dominate, instead his performance went the other way.

    melo - watched him closely, his movement positioning, talking etc. what a disappointment. He does nothing for his teammates. Came back into the game late to try and pad his sates but taking stupid shots.

    woodson - melo: I thought one of the most interesting plays of the night was when melo had decided he had enough. Came of smiling gave Woodson a high five on the way past. I could not believe what I just saw. His team had been smashed at home and this guy and coach were acting like they were up by 30! Definitely not a winners attitude. He was not hurting like a champ.

    THJ and Tyler are young but have enormous upside. They deserve some time.

    full house again at msg. Dolan made his money, who cares if his team wins or loses?

    The club needs to trade melo know to save its long term future and if melo is concerned about winning and not money, he would stick to his word and leave cause the knicks aren't due for playoff success for the next 3 years

  7. #22
    Superstar nuckles2k2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    #NewYorkDeservesBetter.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #23
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Murry played well last night. I wonder if Woodson forgot about that already.

  9. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bigsav
    The club needs to trade melo
    to whom???... why would someone trade for him when they can get him for free???? and even if u found a willing trade partner, the knicks would have to take back equal salary , so what they get back is 2-3-4 ****ty players...

    I do agree we be 'fuk'd for the next 3yrs...

  10. #25
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Murry played well last night. I wonder if Woodson forgot about that already.
    Yup, he did.

  11. #26
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bigsav
    Went to the game last night, major disappointment. Where do I start.

    chandler - bogut had 3 fouls half way through the first and came out of the game. This should have allowed chandler to dominate, instead his performance went the other way.

    melo - watched him closely, his movement positioning, talking etc. what a disappointment. He does nothing for his teammates. Came back into the game late to try and pad his sates but taking stupid shots.
    woodson - melo: I thought one of the most interesting plays of the night was when melo had decided he had enough. Came of smiling gave Woodson a high five on the way past. I could not believe what I just saw. His team had been smashed at home and this guy and coach were acting like they were up by 30! Definitely not a winners attitude. He was not hurting like a champ.


    THJ and Tyler are young but have enormous upside. They deserve some time.

    full house again at msg. Dolan made his money, who cares if his team wins or loses?

    The club needs to trade melo know to save its long term future and if melo is concerned about winning and not money, he would stick to his word and leave cause the knicks aren't due for playoff success for the next 3 years
    This doesn't surprise me at all b/c I have seen both of them smiling all year and this is exactly why they need to part ways with both exspecialy Melo.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: Mar 01, 2013, 08:44
  2. Knicks Offered STAT To Golden State
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 29, 2012, 15:59
  3. New York @ Golden State
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2010, 21:27
  4. Golden State Crumbling
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2009, 00:40
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 18:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •