andre_drummond.png

raymond_felton.png
kyle_singler.png

pablo_prigioni.png
brandon_jennings.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Miami Heat
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Chauncey Billups - Left knee surgery (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Sore left ankle (OUT)Josh Harrellson - Knee (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
March 3, 1954Knicks play first and only game in Westchester County, defeating the Philadelphia Warriors, 88-79, at Westchester County Center in White Plains, New York. Harry Gallatin leads the way with 20 points and 22 rebounds. The venue would later be known as the site for the Doral Arrowwood New York Summer League in the 1990?s.

January 7, 2014New York held a 13-point lead entering the final quarter only to see it diminish to one at 86-85 with 0:46.0 left to play however the Knicks held on down the stretch due to key free throws and rebounds from Carmelo Anthony as they defeat Detroit Pistons 89-85 at the Garden. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 34 points on 13-24 shooting and grabbed four rebounds over 39 minutes. Andrea Bargnani posted 13 points and 11 rebounds over 31 minutes for his fourth double-double of the season. Raymond Felton added 12 points and a team high six assists in 313 minutes. Detroit was paced by Josh Smith?s 21 points and 12 rebounds over 40 minutes. Andre Drummond posted 12 points and 17 rebounds over 36 minutes. Greg Monroe added 19 points and seven rebounds.
November 19, 2013New York saw the game turn in the Pistons favor in the third quarter when they were outscored 28-20 and the Knicks were never able to recover as they were defeated by the Detroit Pistons 92-86 at the Palace of Auburn Hills. The loss snapped a seven-game winning streak versus the Pistons. The Knicks were paced by Carmelo Anthony?s 25 points and seven rebounds over 37minutes. J.R. Smith posted 18 points on 7-15 shooting over 34 minutes. Detroit was led by Rodney Stuckey?s 21 points off the bench. Detroit?s two big men both chipped in double-doubles as Greg Monroe recorded 16 points and 11 rebounds and Andre Drummond posted 13 points and 11 rebounds.

CoolClyde

this game stunk, just smelled bad. felton smells, chumpert smells, woodson smells. this is not a team, it's a joke.

i blame Dolan.

Kiyaman

Legend
this game stunk, just smelled bad. felton smells, chumpert smells, woodson smells. this is not a team, it's a joke.

i blame Dolan.

Wow .. I blame ISO-Melo, and his puppet woodson.

Is the Knicks players horrible? or are the players horrible playing in a "isolation-system"???

After the trade deadline the Knicks are 0-7 .. team owners should be fine for TANKING.

petescud

Starter
How many points did our guards give us tonight, like 15 from all 4 of them....ouch

Did you also see that Bulls team that manhandled us lost to the Nets tonight by like 15 pts....ouch

Kiyaman

Legend
How many points did our guards give us tonight, like 15 from all 4 of them....ouch

Did you also see that Bulls team that manhandled us lost to the Nets tonight by like 15 pts....ouch

I have a better one ....

The Knicks most minute played lineup of "Tyson/Melo/JR/THJ/Felton" are 6-14 in our last 20 games.
In the last 20 games that lineup was outscored on in 46 quarters, outrebound in 45 quarters.

The Knicks most minute played lineup has resulted in making the Knicks team 21-40 LOSERS.
Watching this lineup in the 4th quarter of a game is pitiful to Knicks fans eyes (a cry for help).
The above highlighted 5 man lineup has no comunication, no chemistry on offense/defense, and no same-page plan with coach & players .. Who is in control of this lineup? Woodson? Tyson? Carmelo Anthony?

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Kia, I know you hate Melo for some reason, and that you always want to get him, but just look at our situation, it is really really really, not Melo who is doing the bad things, any team with no PG will not perform well, I can accept you hitting on Melo, but you need to hit on Woodson, Felton, JR. Tyson, and Shump before...... Melo is a superstar who is targeted by all the teams in the NBA..... Hit on Felton, the stupid dribbling machine (not in the good way)

jimkcchief88

All Star
Kia, I know you hate Melo for some reason, and that you always want to get him, but just look at our situation, it is really really really, not Melo who is doing the bad things, any team with no PG will not perform well, I can accept you hitting on Melo, but you need to hit on Woodson, Felton, JR. Tyson, and Shump before...... Melo is a superstar who is targeted by all the teams in the NBA..... Hit on Felton, the stupid dribbling machine (not in the good way)

Someone get this newbie some rep points:)