Should we gather a large group outside MSG to get Dolan to go away?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He's doing nothing. The way this team is coached, it just takes common sense to fire Woodson. I don't feel like listing off the crap that's gone on this season under his (or whoever's) reign.

I'm in to picket that dumbass right outside MSG. For the people who go to the games, don't go, or start using your voices to express how you feel, and I don't mean just booing. Winning won't solve things. Playing good a game, or even a few games, won't solve things. This already happened this season, and now they're terrible again. Let's not stop until Woodson and Dolan are out of there. Time to start chanting at this garbage all game long.

I want the Knicks to have all of this crap erased. No more headcases, no more egos, no more ****ty coaching, no more stupid trades. This is all too obvious, something might be going on that has been kept secret. There's no way to justify J.R.'s actions this season and the minutes he's been getting and starting. There's no way to justify not playing a healthy Metta and Beno while K-Mart, Barganing is out and Felton not playing well.

The Knicks play tonight. How do you think they'll play? Do you believe in Woodson? Do you believe in whatever new line-up he has this time?

This sucks.

petescud

Starter
The team has quit, most of the fans are leaving. I've been a Knick fan since 1966 and i find it hard to cheer these losers on. For the rest of the year i'm cheering on the Heat and OKC for the finals, as makes no sense to cheer our team

CoolClyde

This is already happening on March 19th! be there or be (Madison) square!

http://nypost.com/2014/03/05/knicks-fans-plan-garden-protest-before-march-19-game/

MINNEAPOLIS — A rally to protest Knicks owner James Dolan’s handling of the sinking franchise is on tap for March 19 in front of the Garden before the team hosts the Pacers.

The organizers of the “KF4L Rally” are promoting the rally via social media which has its own Facebook page. The KF4L stands for “Knicks Fan for Life.’’
Knicks fans Michael Brown, who has staged demonstrations in the past, Anthony Samaroo, a Chicago-based Knicks fan, and Mark Griffin are the rally’s promoters.
In a statement, the organizers wrote the rally is being staged because of “Dolan’s failure to allow knowledgeable basketball people the autonomy/power to make basketball related decisions…His insistence on overriding the opinions of his basketball people by bidding against himself in negotiations and overpaying in trades.’’
The statement also took issue with “the rehiring of Steve Mills who has never been in the GM role before and presided over one of the most embarrassing eras in Knick history.’’
It went on to add Mills “has yet to speak to the media or fans about the state of the team since he came back. The fans deserve explanations.’’
In conclusion, the statement read: “We understand Dolan will not sell. We understand change may not come of this. We just want our voices heard. We want to remind Dolan and the NBA that our voices matter. We buy the tickets, the jerseys, the NBA League Pass subscriptions. We are frustrated. We are tired. We deserve better.’’

Kiyaman

Legend
The team has quit, most of the fans are leaving. I've been a Knick fan since 1966 and i find it hard to cheer these losers on. For the rest of the year i'm cheering on the Heat and OKC for the finals, as makes no sense to cheer our team

Good Point .. lastnight Heat vs Rocket game was excitement from start to finish, pure athletic.
9-man rotation vs 9 man rotation .. small-ball vs big-ball

As for the team quiting, its best to mention the truth. Melo's teammates quit on him again.
This is not Denver, where each season Melo's teammates wait to the start of playoffs to quit on him.
This is the BIG-APPLE, where every Knicks player want to get their shine-on during the regular season, But cant bc ISO-Melo 48 minutes of isolation ball-hoggin.

tiger0330

Legend
Dolan could care less when he sells every seat he has even when the Knicks suck. Want to make an impact, let them play in front of 2000 people one night, could happen if the fans boycott a game.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dolan could care less when he sells every seat he has even when the Knicks suck. Want to make an impact, let them play in front of 2000 people one night, could happen if the fans boycott a game.

That's it .. make the inside and outside of MSG DESERTED during a Knicks game .. that would get the Dolan-Family attention.