Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 3/5/2014 8:00PM

Veteran

After the trade deadline ....
    the Washington Wizards are 7-1 (without Nene)
    the Brooklyn Nets are 6-2
    the Toronto Rapters are 6-2
    and the Knicks are 1-7 (with Melo/JR)

Put on the thinking-cap, and do the math

Superstar

Our next ten games could create some fool's gold. There is one game with Indiana The rest, 2 with Philadelphia, 2 with Cleveland, and 1 each with Utah, Boston, Milwaukee, the Lakers and Sacramento. Could we possibly go 9 and 1? The final 10 games are tougher. Two each with Brooklyn and Toronto and 1 each with Miami, Chicago, Phoenix, Golden State, Washington and Utah.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Really our good guard play along with balanced attack across the rotation is more evidence of our success than any 1-2 individuals trying to gunsling. The pulse of our team has been this way since Linsanity and isn't tied to what Melo provides. It also doesn't help to play against teams who put on one of their worst performances contrary to how they usually play...Kevin Love was a disaster yesterday and I mean an absolute disaster.

Nevertheless the game yesterday was the ultimate tease, we're gonna go right back to reality very quickly.
    This where you lose all credibility. Knicks win and it's "in-spite" of Melo's 33 and Love played bad instead of Feltip and the rest of the crew finally showed up in support. You can't have it both ways 3GduMe aka one shot. If you criticize, you also have to be able to give credit as well. bTw how are your Orange doing these days??? Melo>Innis

Veteran

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Our next ten games could create some fool's gold. There is one game with Indiana The rest, 2 with Philadelphia, 2 with Cleveland, and 1 each with Utah, Boston, Milwaukee, the Lakers and Sacramento. Could we possibly go 9 and 1? The final 10 games are tougher. Two each with Brooklyn and Toronto and 1 each with Miami, Chicago, Phoenix, Golden State, Washington and Utah.
    Carmelo been averaging 65 games a season the past 6 years, how many games will Melo play this season being 5 games out of the playoff race? having 59 games played, and 20 games left in the season?

When we are completly out of the playoff race ..
    The games Melo dont play will Woodson coach to win? or will Woodson keep coaching to TANK the season?

Veteran

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    It's amazing the Knicks still have a chance to make the playoffs. The Hawks don't look like they'll keep that 8 seed, too many injuries and they are playing bad.

So that 8 seed can be had, probably by Cleveland, but the Knicks can sneak in there if they can get hot. Cleveland has a similar schedule to the Knicks except the easy part of their schedule comes at the end of the season.

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    This where you lose all credibility. Knicks win and it's "in-spite" of Melo's 33 and Love played bad instead of Feltip and the rest of the crew finally showed up in support. You can't have it both ways 3GduMe aka one shot. If you criticize, you also have to be able to give credit as well. bTw how are your Orange doing these days??? Melo>Innis
    Sorry you can't defy simple math and results....What credit needs to be given? Do you see me all giddy over what Felton and J.R. did yesterday? No you don't. Their performance much like Melo's have been and are overall underwhelming(even when they play well). The main gauge of this team nevertheless and/or success lies in how well our backcourt plays vs all other things.

I mean do you want me to post our overall record without Kenyon and Bargnani as a means to prove their value? We can do this all day.

You're the one who likes to have it both ways instead of calling it like it should be.

BTW Cuse will be fine they weren't going 35/36-0.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Mar 06, 2014 at 16:27.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Sorry you can't defy simple math and results....What credit needs to be given? Do you see me all giddy over what Felton and J.R. did yesterday? No you don't. Their performance much like Melo's have been and are overall underwhelming(even when they play well). The main gauge of this team nevertheless and/or success lies in how well our backcourt plays vs all other things.

I mean do you want me to post our overall record without Kenyon and Bargnani as a means to prove their value? We can do this all day.

You're the one who likes to have it both ways instead of calling it like it should be.

BTW Cuse will be fine they weren't going 35/36-0.
    Ok math genius subtract 33 points from last nights total and tell me if the Knicks still win. That's what I thought Melo>Innis get back to me when the Orange hang another chip from the rafters like the did Melo's freshman year

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Ok math genius subtract 33 points from last nights total and tell me if the Knicks still win. That's what I thought Melo>Innis get back to me when the Orange hang another chip from the rafters like the did Melo's freshman year
    There's no need to do any additional arithmetic I already ran the numbers on our starting back and subtracted their production coming to the same idiotic irrelevant point you tried to make in this reply.

It's nothing but Billy Madison school contest moments with you