TT

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
why didn't he play aginst portland, when i read the box score it said Coach's decision (what does that mean?) when it's an injury it usually says so, does anyone know whats going on?

P.S HOUSTON is a BEAST!!!!!!! 25 pts. he's still got it

NYKnicks15

Starter
Tim Thomas...I dont know why he didnt play, cant wait to hear this story. Maybe he upset the coachs, or they're sending him the message that you CAN lose your starting position if you dont produce. Or there is the chance that his knee still hurts from that bump he took a game or two ago....Who knows? Any clue anyone?

NYKnicks15

Starter
Oh almost forgot, dont jump to conclusions or jinx it for that matter. Houston is showing signs of life but if you noticed the pattern it comes then goes comes then goes, We will have to wait before we decide on if he still has it or not...

TT is injured

During the game Breen(announcer for MSG) said TT was injured and was expected not to play the enitre game. I dont know what you guys saw but I like Jerome starting the three. He sparks the team with so much energy and doesnt take bad shots.....well at least not as many as TT.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Oh okay thanks! I dont get MSG when im not NY. But thats understandable...I didnt get to see JYD but I read the box score and its very impressive...Ive always been high on Williams with his energy, and just unselfish play allaround and doing whats right for the team first! Every team hes been on hes been appreciated by well atleast by the fans and tonight we truly understand why! Good for him

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
I've found more details on this one guys :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1963200

"Thomas out with calf injury: Tim Thomas sat out Sunday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers after injuring his calf the previous day in a 25-point loss at Cleveland.

Thomas banged his left knee during a loss at Miami on Wednesday night, and he said he injured his right calf by overcompensating.

"The calf has a knot, a charley horse, that's not loosening up," said Thomas, who was replaced in the starting lineup by Jerome Williams in the Knicks' 113-105 win.
"

dacash

Benchwarmer
well he was replaced,and jyd did wonders setting a tone.a tone that lasted all night. everybody played well.,all jyd did in thomases place is say if your not a scorer there others things u can do.he did the intangibles that oakley used to do.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
it kinda suprised me i never saw him as a sf but hes doing well . For some reason i saw him as a pf anyone else make the same assumption