tyson_chandler.png

nate_wolters.png
amare_stoudemire.png

brandon_knight.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Milwaukee Bucks
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Carlos Delfino - Torn MCL, Left Knee (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)Larry Sanders - Fractured Orbital Bone (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
57102011.jpg

March 15, 2006
JAfter trailing by as many as 12 points late in the third quarter, the second unit rallies Knicks in resounding fashion for 121-117 (2OT) win over Atlanta at Madison Square Garden. Knicks bench outscores Hawks bench 77-17, and registers highest scoring total since Oct. 27, 1984 (81). Jamal Crawford leads the Knicks with 21 points over 35 minutes off the bench.

Recent meetings

February 3, 2014After trailing for majority for the game, New York tied the game on a Carmelo Anthony triple with 0:19.4 second remaining in the game only to see Brandon Knight return the favor as he drilled a game-winning three-pointer with 0:1.4 seconds to propel the Milwaukee Bucks over the New York Knicks 101-98 at the BMO Bradley Center. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 36 points-17 points in the final quarter, five rebounds and three assists over 37 minutes. J.R. Smith posted 30 points-his first 30 point effort of the season- on 9-17 shooting over 39 minutes. No other Knick reached double-figures. Brandon Knight paced the Buck’s with 25 points and seven assists over 46 minutes. Khris Middleton added 19 points on 5-6 shooting from downtown over 25 minutes.
December 18, 2013In a thrilling, double-overtime road game in Milwaukee, the Knicks outlasted the Bucks 107-101 for their eighth win of the season at BMO Harris Bradley Center. Carmelo Anthony led the way with a team high 29 points and nine rebounds over a career high 55 minutes. Beno Udrih posted 21 points and five assists over 40 minutes. Tyson Chandler in his first game back from injury recorded nine points and nine rebounds over 37 minutes. Brandon Knight paced the Bucks with a career high 36 points over 50 minutes. John Henson added 20 points and 14 rebounds over 51 minutes. Khris Middleton posted 20 points and nine rebounds over 52 minutes.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
Did get a chance to catch this early game but looking at the box scores and those from our current winning streak it appears as I thought...the pulse of this team is more about what we get from our guards(Felton/Shumpert/Smith/TimBugJr/Prigoni) if they bring it(both ends) we usually have a strong chance to win, outside of the cupcake scheduling that is.

Kiyaman

Legend
Did get a chance to catch this early game but looking at the box scores and those from our current winning streak it appears as I thought...the pulse of this team is more about what we get from our guards(Felton/Shumpert/Smith/TimBugJr/Prigoni) if they bring it(both ends) we usually have a strong chance to win, outside of the cupcake scheduling that is.

Stick with the cup-cake schedule with tier-2 guard oponents.

Im wondering will the Knicks resign Toure Murry, Tyler, Cole?
Plus have Murry, Tyler, Cole, and THJ workout together in the offseason summer games, being we dont have any draft-picks?

Another nice Knicks WIN.
6 Game Win Streak.
We are still on the 10-1 run to get a 31-41 record

rady

Administrator
Staff member
You got the year wrong for that game, rady. Not done yet?
Nope, the thread was done alright but i forgot to update the year, thanks for the heads-up. I had only 15 minutes to do it and i missed it. 6th straight win guys, this team turned around ever since the Phil Jackson rumors started. :)

jimkcchief88

All Star
Ok it's officially a streak so jinx rules in effect.... I am not watching another KNICKS game until we lose....we need all these games...playoffs baby; playoffs

Broadway

All Star
Hawks won another game that's 3 in a row for them so I guess you could say they have a streak. This team has managed to tease and tease and tease and tease.

Crazy thing about the Hawks...they had lost 14 of their last 15 prior to the 3gms win streak....Guess which team they beat?