Melo>Innes

jimkcchief88

All Star
This thread is dedicated to 3GduME aka one shot as Innes shot one but TWO fat bricks to seal the Orange fate. Um um um:) lol on Chief stop dissing Melo dude he won a CHIP as a Frosh On CHIEF:)

Kiyaman

Legend
There hasnt been one thing to praise Dolan's decision-making for the Knicks past 15 year history, other then hiring Phil Jax.
Dolan did not look happy about handing over the Keys to his $200M Knicks organization to Phil Jax.
Dolan's face look as if he was force to give the Knicks to Phil Jax.

Sports writers get paid well to hype-up/boost-up the (30) NBA teams franchise players, especially when there are less than 30 star-players in the NBA.
In 11 years u never had any sports writer or sports analyst mention Carmelo Anthony need to learn another level of basketball.
Sport analyst always put Melo 20 steps above his scoring performance.
Phil Jax did not say melo have to learn how to play at "the next-level", thats something u will hear come out of Breen & Clyde mouth, or read from sport writers that work for Dolan's Newsday.

The NBA are hoping the 2014 draft class has 10 to 15 star-players for the NBA, and are strongly hoping 2 or 3 of those players turnout to be elite super-stars in the NBA.

The Orangemen team-defense carried the team to a 28-6 season to make it to the sweet 16.
Syracuse were without a top high scorer all season .. hopefully freshmen PG Tyler Ennis stay for another season.
The Orangemen top scorer senior 6.8 SF CJ Fair will take off for the NBA in the 2014 draft class (average 16 pts this season).

Knicks Fans need to understand that high scorer Carmelo Anthony only bring scoring to the Knicks, he's not a rebounder, passer, or defender by any means of proffesional basketball. The past two season Carmelo Anthony average 40+ minute of playingtime as a shoot-first player on the Knicks .. performing as if he is still playing high school or college ball.
There has been no team-player in Carmelo Anthony performance in his 11 year career as a NBA player.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Come on, Kiya, Anthony improved a lot with his rebounding this season. It's not stat-padding, he's obviously stepped up.

Kiyaman

Legend
Come on, Kiya, Anthony improved a lot with his rebounding this season. It's not stat-padding, he's obviously stepped up.

29-41 record is stepping down, I wonder what Melo stats would be like with 30 minutes per game?
Im goin to let Phil Jax do the judging of Melo in the offseason

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
29-41 record is stepping down, I wonder what Melo stats would be like with 30 minutes per game?
Im goin to let Phil Jax do the judging of Melo in the offseason
If you want to talk about the way he's scored a lot of season, then you'd have points, but Melo has improved his rebounding greatly. He rips them down with intensity.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Uhhhhh, Dolan spent 60 million$$$$ in an attempt to keep Melo. Watch the P-Jax presser again and focus on his comments on Melo. So you know more about hoops than the Zenmaster now??? Insert Chuck here:" I maybe wrong, but I doubt it." The point of this thread was to put your boy and fellow Melo basher 3GduMe on blast because Melo's Orange won a Chip while Innes Orange couldn't even get to the sweet 16 lol:)....Melo>Innes

Kiyaman

Legend
Uhhhhh, Dolan spent 60 million$$$$ in an attempt to keep Melo. Watch the P-Jax presser again and focus on his comments on Melo. So you know more about hoops than the Zenmaster now??? Insert Chuck here:" I maybe wrong, but I doubt it." The point of this thread was to put your boy and fellow Melo basher 3GduMe on blast because Melo's Orange won a Chip while Innes Orange couldn't even get to the sweet 16 lol:)....Melo>Innes

Do u remember any of the Orangemen players that won the chip, other then Melo?
They were great defensive players that scored off of their fast transition, plus made STOPS the final 5 min of the game. However, the MVP of each game went to the high scorer Melo.

When Melo came to the NBA, its said that Melo took a 17 win season Denver Nuggets team to a 43 win season in his rookie year (Denver TANK to get the 3rd pick), plus during Melo's rookie season all 3 of the Nuggets defensive bigmen were healthy to play the entire season (Nene, Birdman, and double-double 3 blks Camby).
By Melo's 3rd season in the league the Denver Nuggets GM Kiki Vand, added HC Karl, Allen Iverson and Kenyon Martin to the Nuggets to give the team a running game to add to ISO-Melo's halfcourt game.
Those two players (AI & K-Mart) made the Melo-Nuggets a 50 win season team.

A lot of people feel it was the Big-Apple media and the thousand protest fans in front of MSG force Jim Dolan to hire Phil Jax on Phil's terms. Dolan did not look or act happy during Phil Jax open speech at becoming Knicks President of Operation. It may have a lot to do with Phil Jax being undecided about Melo's future with the Knicks.

jimkcchief88

All Star
No I don't remember any of the other members on that team, and for good reasons. A: I am not a Syracuse fan and B:NONE of the rest are current NBA superstars. And that's the point . The Orange didn't win that Chip in spite of Melo. How many Chips have the Orange won since or before???? Exactly NONE!!!!

Broadway

All Star
Felton>Innis too while we're at it.....lol

The NCAA Tourney is corny in general but Innis needs some more seasoning. He'll be solid and has a bright future ahead of him.

Funny how the Melo clone....Jabari Parker got bounced asap too. He might want to get back in the gym and pattern his game after a more non prehistoric relic in Melo

One thing I do know the Innis posting moment proved to be a major zinger for you. Meanwhile did you enjoy the 51pt qrt the Lakers put out, while Xavier was Donkey Konging on Melo tonight?

Hey is Melo's Syracuse NCAA championship doing anything for the Knicks playoff race right now...can anyone answer that for me? What about Felton's Carolina NCAA championship?

jimkcchief88

All Star
So are you really a KNICKS fan or another MELO hating troll who comes here only to hate on Melo when the Knicks lose??? I think it's the latter because you disappear for a while during the win streak only to come back like a cold sore we we lose. At least we know Kiya is a KNICKS fan who doesn't care for Melo. You have single-handly chased off 90% of the vet posters with your foolishness. Congrats:(

Broadway

All Star
So are you really a KNICKS fan or another MELO hating troll who comes here only to hate on Melo when the Knicks lose??? I think it's the latter because you disappear for a while during the win streak only to come back like a cold sore we we lose. At least we know Kiya is a KNICKS fan who doesn't care for Melo. You have single-handly chased off 90% of the vet posters with your foolishness. Congrats:(

Dude My posting has slowed down tremendously actually every since metro left. Had nothing to do with his exodus but coincided with it, nevertheless we were still losing at an alarming rate. I picked up a little presence during the Phil Jackson signing. Why get out of pocket because we're playing the likes of the Bucks/Sixers/Celtics/Cleveland/Utah etc etc?

Therefore your failed attempt at connecting the dots with my posting behavior proves nothing. Notice I didn't post anything after the Cavaliers debacle. Didn't show up after we nearly peed our pants late against the Sixers.

I showed up a couple times during our winning streak(Wolves/Bucks)...I stated right before it got well underway we'd catch a carpet ride of wins but not to be fooled...I specifically said they would tease, tease, tease(at least I wouldn't allow myself to be). I did not show up after the embarrassing Cleveland loss nor most of the games in between and ironic enough in my absence none of the game threads(post game convo) reached intoxicating levels of excitement. Why! Which means if I'm the problem there should have been strong presence from ye faithful in my absence.

I think the logical reason you don't see as much posting from regulars because they see what I see but simply haven't been as vocal since the season started...this team is a "putrefied stench of stank"..... Melo included. While he may have the numbers to suggest place him further from blame, he's still part of the problem because he's equally distanced from being a solution.

There's nothing inspirational about this team, not 1 thing but if you get your kicks off directing your frustration at a msg board titan such as myself, you're going to find I stand tall while you run into this brick wall.

I sure hope Phil can fix this mess but even I realize he has such a monumental near impossible task ahead of himself.

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Kiya gets a pass because he has been posting here for years like myself but you??? Hmmm I am not the only one on this board connecting these dots...Bad enough you chased Metro off.. And I have gone rounds with Metro over years but we reasoned with each other not just unabashed Melo bashing...that gets old quick and the board has spoken by NOT speaking so take responsibility for that....With the Zenmaster here now seems Melo will be a Knick so it seems you need to get on board or find a new team to root for or board to troll on chief

WVKnickfan

Rotation player

Im in that boat!! Kiya pass me a Dr Pepper and quit eating all the food!!! :x :smokin: