Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers 3/25/2014 10:30PM

At this point do we care if Melo leaves?? This has been the worst season I have EVER seen!!!!! Gut this team and start all over.

Phil has some tough decisions ....gut what you can Phil without losing your shirt

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    u didnt miss nothing .. its been 15 minutes of Melo playing worst than the D.League Lakers

Typical Melo, starting 2 of every 7gms out like 0-100fg, then finishing like 100-300fg and his Penpals thinking he had a good game. This clown stat padded when the game was all decided.

But hey we know chief/metro and the legions were pretty much just like this tonight...

They went full fledge Neil Diamond....LOVE ON THE ROCKS writing lyrics to Melo in the heat of passion....

Except they put on their sheep skin robes, orange ascot, velvet blue slippers, sat on a piano bench after stoking the fire playing the guitar, sipping on some Ginger Ale and Hot Coa-Coa in between writing, playing, and singing their romantic scores.....

"Melo you got to leave, just get away"
    "We all know you deserve better..... so loooooooong!!!!"

^^^^^^^^^Lunatic Melo Lovers in a nutshell
    Last edited by 3G4G; Mar 26, 2014 at 01:46.

Veteran

Wow your alive one shot I thought you might have done yourself in after Innes blew those two wide open jumpers and the Orange went down in flames...Don't worry my college team(Mizzou) didn't even make the big boy tourney so between them and the Knicks I have seen a lot of BAD hoops...Woody sealed his fate last night this team just pulls headscratcher no-shows and doesn't compete....but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???This team feeds off Melo and Damnphony knows that so he double-teamed Melo from the start and ran our Knicks to death plain and simple obviously that game meant more to Damnphony than Woody as his job is on the line as well

This whole game was a joke. I saw Laker players jumping around happy. HAPPY??? For what?? Now that you've won that game what does that even mean at this point??

i played Second Son on my Playstation 4 at halftime and only learned the score after the game was over. Tells you where I am with this team. Truth be told, today's game is the first I probably don't want to see.......

Maybe they are just trying to mess up Denver's draft pick

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    .but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???
    agree...that's why we miss the I'Talian...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Wow your alive one shot I thought you might have done yourself in after Innes blew those two wide open jumpers and the Orange went down in flames...Don't worry my college team(Mizzou) didn't even make the big boy tourney so between them and the Knicks I have seen a lot of BAD hoops...Woody sealed his fate last night this team just pulls headscratcher no-shows and doesn't compete....but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???This team feeds off Melo and Damnphony knows that so he double-teamed Melo from the start and ran our Knicks to death plain and simple obviously that game meant more to Damnphony than Woody as his job is on the line as well
    No I don't see that because with Melo going like 0-10 in the first 12-13min of the game we still had a 8pt lead. It's as I've told you over and over.....the success of our team likes with guard play, pretty much like it did last year(probably applies to the year prior factoring Linsanity).

Shumpert was like 0-7
    Prigoni wretched
    Felton very pedestrian numbers
    J.R. Smith while efficient wasn't ever a factor and low volume
    Tim Bug was okay but did most of his damage when the game was out of reach.

Now go look at their numbers during our fools gold winning streak. We also tend to collapse at any sign of pressure or fight given by the other team no matter who's playing and what they had been doing to that point.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Mar 26, 2014 at 09:19.

Superstar

Originally Posted by paris401
    agree...that's why we miss the I'Talian...

Disagree wholeheartedly.....

Furthermore our problems last night had more to do with defense than anything else but of course the ilk of some fans... looks at the game solely through the delusional pirate 1 eyed willy offensively.