tyson_chandler.png

jodie_meeks.png
amare_stoudemire.png

kendall_marshall.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Los Angeles Lakers
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Kobe Bryant - Fractured left knee (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)Jordan Farmar - Strained right groin (OUT)
Pau Gasol - Vertigo (DOUBT)
Xavier Henry - Torn ligament, left wrist (PROB)
Chris Kaman - Sore right foot (PROB)
Steve Nash - Nerve root irritation (DOUBT)

Today in Knicks history
56811923.jpg

March 25, 1994New York wins its 12th straight ? second longest winning streak in team history ? with an 85-82 win at Indiana. Patrick Ewing leads the way with 25 points and 15 rebounds. The streak would stretch to 15 before ending in Miami on April 5 (100-86 loss).

Recent meetings

January 26, 2014New York outlasted Los Angeles on a Sunday afternoon as the Knicks outscored the Lakers 15-11 over the final seven minutes to record their second straight victory at Madison Square Garden. New York was paced by Carmelo Anthony?s 35 points, five assists and four rebounds over 40 minutes. Raymond Felton recorded 20 points on 8-10 shooting and five assists over 36 minutes. This was Felton?s first 20-point performance of the season. Tyson Chandler recorded a double-double with 13 points and 14 rebounds over 30 minutes. Tim Hardaway Jr. added 18 points and J.R. Smith added 16 points off the bench. Los Angeles was led by Jodie Meeks 24 points (8-13 FG) and three rebounds over 43 minutes. Pau Gasol posted 20 points and 13 rebound for a double-double over 39 minutes.
December 25, 2013On a Christmas Day in Los Angeles New York after leading for most of the game fell late to LA Lakers 100-94 at the STAPELS Center. Carmelo Anthony led the way with 34 points, seven rebounds and three assists over 43 minutes. J.R. Smith posted 25 points and five rebounds over 37 minutes. Kobe Bryant paced the Lakers with 34 points and five rebounds over 44 minutes. Metta World Peace added 20 points and seven rebounds over 39 minutes.

Kiyaman

Legend
Will Phil Jax be at the game?
Is Dantoni still coaching Lakers?
Will Felton fall victim vs another tier-2 PG?
Do Melo have to log in 40 minutes vs the 23-46 Lakers too?

tiger0330

Legend
Woody better be lighting a fire under these guys in the locker room. A loss here seals his fate making the playoffs a long shot after losing to bottom feeders like the Cavs and the Lakers.

tiger0330

Legend
You got a team that is giving up 120 points a game over the last 9 games and who are giving up the most points in the paint in the league and what are the Knicks doing? Launching 3s and jump shots, can't wait until the triangle comes to NY or we get Novak or someone like that back if we're going to be shooting 3s next year.

Kiyaman

Legend
Am I watching Kaman & Jordan Hill out-playing Tyson/Amare/and Melo ???
:smokin: what do u think of the BIG-3 Phil

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
6am i got insomnia so I tuned in, lakers look like a championship caliber team right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wian

Benchwarmer
how embarrassing. Losing to the lakers on the bottom.. the whole organisation needs to get the arse, from management down !

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
At this point do we care if Melo leaves?? This has been the worst season I have EVER seen!!!!! Gut this team and start all over.

Broadway

All Star
u didnt miss nothing .. its been 15 minutes of Melo playing worst than the D.League Lakers

Typical Melo, starting 2 of every 7gms out like 0-100fg, then finishing like 100-300fg and his Penpals thinking he had a good game. This clown stat padded when the game was all decided.

But hey we know chief/metro and the legions were pretty much just like this tonight...

They went full fledge Neil Diamond....LOVE ON THE ROCKS writing lyrics to Melo in the heat of passion....

Except they put on their sheep skin robes, orange ascot, velvet blue slippers, sat on a piano bench after stoking the fire playing the guitar, sipping on some Ginger Ale and Hot Coa-Coa in between writing, playing, and singing their romantic scores.....

"Melo you got to leave, just get away"
"We all know you deserve better..... so loooooooong!!!!"

^^^^^^^^^Lunatic Melo Lovers in a nutshell

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wow your alive one shot I thought you might have done yourself in after Innes blew those two wide open jumpers and the Orange went down in flames...Don't worry my college team(Mizzou) didn't even make the big boy tourney so between them and the Knicks I have seen a lot of BAD hoops...Woody sealed his fate last night this team just pulls headscratcher no-shows and doesn't compete....but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???This team feeds off Melo and Damnphony knows that so he double-teamed Melo from the start and ran our Knicks to death plain and simple obviously that game meant more to Damnphony than Woody as his job is on the line as well:(

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
This whole game was a joke. I saw Laker players jumping around happy. HAPPY??? For what?? Now that you've won that game what does that even mean at this point??

i played Second Son on my Playstation 4 at halftime and only learned the score after the game was over. Tells you where I am with this team. Truth be told, today's game is the first I probably don't want to see.......

Maybe they are just trying to mess up Denver's draft pick