miles_plumlee.png

amare_stoudemire.png
goran_dragic.png

raymond_felton.png
eric_bledsoe.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Phoenix Suns
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Emeka Okafor - Herniated disc (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)Leandro Barbosa - Left hand fracture (OUT)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Will probably be a tough game because Phoenix is also fighting for a Playoff spot and because of their guards. They're in Phoenix, feed the ball to Amar'e.

Hard to believe we've gotten this close to Atlanta. Need to just keep winning, no matter what, to stay alive. Let's go Knicks!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I haven't been on this forum in a long time, mostly cause there's not much to say about these guys that's either productive or good. They just suck.

petescud

Starter
Bless Phil Jackson and us Knicks fans that have to watch this BS. He's got a lot of work to do in the next 2-3 years

wian

Benchwarmer
Bless Phil Jackson and us Knicks fans that have to watch this BS. He's got a lot of work to do in the next 2-3 years

The knicks are good at picking up recycled has beens like Stat etc. Phil Jackson for 60 million in the twilight of his career fits firmly into our fool proof strategy ! :(

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
My problem is with Phil is he's known for taking over already well built teams. It was a great PR move to hire him, but will be as good as the team's prez as he was as a coach?

tiger0330

Legend
My problem is with Phil is he's known for taking over already well built teams. It was a great PR move to hire him, but will be as good as the team's prez as he was as a coach?
The Knicks have wanted Phil as a coach for years. He may or may not go back to the bench again but if he does it will be with the Knicks.

Anyway he might not take total charge of the Knicks personnel decisions. Pop in SA is RC Bufords boss despite Buford being the GM, Buford was the head scout before being promoted by Pop because he was better than Pop at recognizing talent. Phil will probably hire a GM type to evaluate personnel and make player moves.

skisloper

Starter

whats the downside ?
and Phil is well respected and Dolan has agreed in theory to stay out of it...

as a Lifelong Knicks Fan it gives me hope.....false hope or hope its Hope which is better then what I had before we signed Phil....

anyone know why Melo played 40 minutes last night when we were losing by 30 ?