View Poll Results: Will the Knicks make the playoffs this season?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • **** Yeah

3 42.86%
  • Hell No

4 57.14%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the Knicks will make the playoffs this season?

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Losing Timmy just made it a lot harder. Looked like an injury that's going to keep him out for at least a few games.
    Will be interesting if Shannon Brown gets the spot until he comes back. He's very athletic also, but he hasn't been playing much NBA basketball in a while.

Veteran

We just need a ticket to the dance... I think was the lockout season in 98' we took an 8th seed and ran to the finals.. I ain't saying I'm just saying GO KNICKS

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    We just need a ticket to the dance... I think was the lockout season in 98' we took an 8th seed and ran to the finals.. I ain't saying I'm just saying GO KNICKS

Im with you ......always a believer of you never know.....Once u have a shot anything can happen......of course I doubt it but being a diehard fan giving me something to root for I will embrace it and fool myself but at least it will be fun.....I still beleive if we make the playoffs fire Woody and Phil coach.

Superstar

If we do get that 8th spot I hope Pacers get the number 1 spot. They're a mess right now and we owe them from last year. Miami would run us out the building.

as of right now we hold the 8th spot, bulls beat atlanta tonight and we smushed Brokelynn

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    If we do get that 8th spot I hope Pacers get the number 1 spot. They're a mess right now and we owe them from last year. Miami would run us out the building.
    Definitely want Indiana. Knicks get Miami on Sunday while Indiana gets Atlanta, so that will be a huge day for both a chance to get the 8th seed and hopefully get to play Indiana if we do get in.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Veteran

Originally Posted by vrgadin
    as of right now we hold the 8th spot, bulls beat atlanta tonight and we smushed Brokelynn
    There's no HooRays about the Knicks becoming a 8th seed team with a 33-43 record (10 games behind .500).
    The Knicks becoming a 8th seed team .. on the strength of a .500 Atlanta Hawks team who decided late in midseason to TANK for the 9th to 12th draft pick in June., by losing 7 of their last 8 games to help the embarrassing Knicks get to the 8th seed.
    If we had a 2014 draft pick .. the wise shoes would be on our foot ..........
    If u were the Atlanta Hawks sitting at the 4th to 6th seed all season, and a few injuries put u at the 7th or 8th seed would u tank the season to get the 10th pick in June draft???

I'm not a fan of tanking....i could care less if i got the 10th or 13th pick, as i don't see why you would be a loser so to speak to move up 3 slots...Now if your tanking cause you know there's a LBJ, and you currently hold the 4th pick and want to move up....I could understand that, but as Jerry West said "this draft is weak"

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    There's no HooRays about the Knicks becoming a 8th seed team with a 33-43 record (10 games behind .500).
    The Knicks becoming a 8th seed team .. on the strength of a .500 Atlanta Hawks team who decided late in midseason to TANK for the 9th to 12th draft pick in June., by losing 7 of their last 8 games to help the embarrassing Knicks get to the 8th seed.
    If we had a 2014 draft pick .. the wise shoes would be on our foot ..........
    If u were the Atlanta Hawks sitting at the 4th to 6th seed all season, and a few injuries put u at the 7th or 8th seed would u tank the season to get the 10th pick in June draft???

Like I said.....If we make the 8th seed I say fire Woody and Let Phil Jackson coach the playoffs.....Just sickening when we do make the playoffs and Woody talks about it as a good thing ........Kind of like when Isiah spoke about how the Knicks as a franchise are worth the most.......

I would rather make the playoffs then not so we hopefully keep denver away from a top 10 pick.....

Veteran

If the Knicks go 3-3 over the next 6 and ATL goes 4-4 over their next 8, the 2 teams will have identical records but ATL will be in based on the tiebreakers. I hope ATL is taking Ferry seriously in saying it's not a priority to make the playoffs we could use their help. We have more to play for than them, we don't want to give DEN a lottery pick.

Veteran

PJ Carlesimo at the half"Melo is having a great season, but the Knicks are dangerous when Melo has some HELP" Hello Melo haters!!!

Praying i'm wrong and we make the playoffs, and do well

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just to remind those who are too young or have forgotten. I remember I was out to eat with my family when Allen Houston hit "the shot" against the hated Miami Heat.

Veteran

Dang and LJ hit "the four point play" in the next round...alas the good old days...

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just to remind those who are too young or have forgotten. I remember I was out to eat with my family when Allen Houston hit "the shot" against the hated Miami Heat.
    That was the shot that got Allan Houston a $100M contract ....
    Miami Heat was suppose to get the RINGS that season.

The trio-guards of "Childs/Houston/Spree" were the best trio-guard unit in the NBA that season ..
    Why the Knicks traded PG-Childs in the offseason?
    Why the Knicks didnt select Ron Artest in the draft?
    Why the Knicks over-paid Allan Houston in the offseason?
    Why the Knicks hired a Utah farm-boy to be President of the big-city Knicks?
    Why the Knicks traded Ewing at the end of the offseason?
    The Knicks biggest why why why offseason that lead the Knicks to be a decade LOSER team.
    Dolan shouldve never FIRED GM Ernie Grunfield over HC JVG.