New York Knicks @ Golden State Warriors 3/30/2014 9:00PM

Huge win. No letdowns against Utah now. We are very much in the playoff hunt with not much basketball to play. Need Atlanta to lose 3 more than us here on out and they have a couple more games than us to play. Let's go Knicks!

tiger0330

Legend
Utah was where they turned around an up and down mid-season performance last year to finish strong. It was a win but we lost every qtr save a big second and won that because we scored I think 13 points in the final 2 minutes of the qtr so you might say the Knicks balled for 2 mins not 48. But they beat a good team on their court so the up and down Knicks still have a chance.

CoolClyde

i was waiting for the Knicks to lose this game the entire 4Q. any other day this woulda been a loss, but thanks to Stuff Curry for not taking that final 3, for Iggy Dolla for fouling like crazy, to Klayman Thompson for missing most of his shots, Knicks squeaked this one out. Super clutch shooting all game by Timmay, great game all around by STAT, and good shooting in the first half by Melo and JR... but like most Knicks losses, those same 2 chuckerbockers could not hit a lick in the 4Q, stinking up the court left and right. Melo did hit that clutch shot with a minute left, but this game was a recipe for disaster if GS didn't f*ck up on the O&D. all I can say is whew!

skisloper

Starter
i was waiting for the Knicks to lose this game the entire 4Q. any other day this woulda been a loss, but thanks to Stuff Curry for not taking that final 3, for Iggy Dolla for fouling like crazy, to Klayman Thompson for missing most of his shots, Knicks squeaked this one out. Super clutch shooting all game by Timmay, great game all around by STAT, and good shooting in the first half by Melo and JR... but like most Knicks losses, those same 2 chuckerbockers could not hit a lick in the 4Q, stinking up the court left and right. Melo did hit that clutch shot with a minute left, but this game was a recipe for disaster if GS didn't f*ck up on the O&D. all I can say is whew!

Best KNCKS basketball was the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter.......99% of the time we are the losing side of those 2 minutes.....nothing wrong with a bit of luck and some GS bad play......

Of course no Bogut or David Lee and we still come close to losing .....

petescud

Starter
No Bogut, no Lee.....i feel we would had lost this game with those 2 playing, so we dodged a bullet....Tonight D was impressive, though Chandler had a easy go without the 2 bigs not playing. 1 game out, should be an interesting finish. Let go guys

jimkcchief88

All Star
Defense carried the win which was GREAT to see!!! No David Lee sure helped but we have guys out and Knicked up as well so....that was a good team we beat last night our playoffs have already started!!!!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Defending the guards was a huge problem, which the Knicks did a solid job on D last night, so even without Lee and Bogut that was a good win for them. Also, as chief said, the Knicks didn't have everybody either.