Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets 4/02/2014 7:00

we need to win them all, teams gotta step their asses up big time
    we could be a huge dark horse in the playoffs

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Huge win. This team continues to step up. Technically we have the 8th seed right now by percentage points, but we still need Atlanta to lose 2 more games than us with us having 6 to play and them having 8 to play. Let's go Knicks!
    It's all good even when its BAD ....

There's no HooRays for the Knicks Win lastnite .. a showcasing Iman Shumpert took our 3 point lead to a 22 pt lead by halftime, plus Shump's 3rd qtr. performance held that 20 pt lead to start the 4th qtr..
    Shump came out to impress ex-teammate Jason Kidd .. Why?

There's no HooRays about the Knicks making the 8th seed with a 33-43 record (10 games behind .500).
    The Knicks becoming a 8th seed team .. on the strength of a .500 Atlanta Hawks team who decided late in midseason to TANK for the 9th to 12th draft pick in June., by losing 7 of their last 8 games to help the embarrassing Knicks get to the 8th seed.
    If we had a 2014 draft pick .. the wise shoes would be on our foot ..........
    If u were Atlanta Hawks sitting at the 4th to 6th seed all season, and a few injuries put u at the 7th or 8th seed would u tank the season to get the 10th pick in June draft???

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    It's all good even when its BAD ....

There's no HooRays for the Knicks Win lastnite .. a showcasing Iman Shumpert took our 3 point lead to a 22 pt lead by halftime, plus Shump's 3rd qtr. performance held that 20 pt lead to start the 4th qtr..
    Shump came out to impress ex-teammate Jason Kidd .. Why?

There's no HooRays about the Knicks making the 8th seed with a 33-43 record (10 games behind .500).
    The Knicks becoming a 8th seed team .. on the strength of a .500 Atlanta Hawks team who decided late in midseason to TANK for the 9th to 12th draft pick in June., by losing 7 of their last 8 games to help the embarrassing Knicks get to the 8th seed.
    If we had a 2014 draft pick .. the wise shoes would be on our foot ..........
    If u were Atlanta Hawks sitting at the 4th to 6th seed all season, and a few injuries put u at the 7th or 8th seed would u tank the season to get the 10th pick in June draft???
    I hear you, but all the more reason it's pathetic for us if we can't beat out a team that more or less is tanking to end the year. A month ago, I had no interest in seeing more of this team, now I'm interested to see them play in the 1st round of the playoffs, even if we lose in a sweep. Let's go Knicks!

Also, for what it's worth, if Atlanta really does decide to be done winning games this year, then we don't need to win any of our last 6 either. Bizarre how it worked out, but we only need to win as many of our 6 games as they win of their last 8 games to get that spot. Yeah, it's not a magical close to the season or anything, but I'm here to watch as much of our team play as possible and in 2 weeks, the only way to still be playing is to make the playoffs.

Veteran

Watching my DVR of the game now(had to work last nite). JVG:"Melo isolated at the elbow with a 3 point shooter in the corner puts great pressure on the defense because Melo can get to the rack with one dribble." ISO-Melo critics need to work on their basketball IQ... Stop hating on what you can't comprehend

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    I hear you, but all the more reason it's pathetic for us if we can't beat out a team that more or less is tanking to end the year. A month ago, I had no interest in seeing more of this team, now I'm interested to see them play in the 1st round of the playoffs, even if we lose in a sweep. Let's go Knicks!

Also, for what it's worth, if Atlanta really does decide to be done winning games this year, then we don't need to win any of our last 6 either. Bizarre how it worked out, but we only need to win as many of our 6 games as they win of their last 8 games to get that spot. Yeah, it's not a magical close to the season or anything, but I'm here to watch as much of our team play as possible and in 2 weeks, the only way to still be playing is to make the playoffs.

Some of the embarrassing games this season made me call it quits 10 times ....
    If we make the playoffs or not I will be watching each game looking for next season KEEPERS