chris_bosh.png

amare_stoudemire.png
toney_douglas.png

raymond_felton.png
mario_chalmers.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Miami Heat
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Greg Oden - Back spasms (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)Dwyane Wade - Strained Left Hamstring (QUEST)

tiger0330

Legend
Thanks for the game thread Rady. Knicks are not in control of their own destiny so they need to win every game they can, hopefully all the remaining ones.

Kiyaman

Legend
Im HATING on the new NBA .. a 3 on 2 fast-break layup basket has turned into a 3-ball shot.
That was the strategy of all the oponents that loss to the original DreamTeam by 50 points

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks D is much better with Prigoni in there instead of Felton. It took Woody too long to find a rotation, I was saying in the preseason that we should have had a set rotation. Way too late in the season before he found one, have to admit I overrated him as a coach.

tiger0330

Legend
Ray Allan leaving Boston to go to Miami was huge for them. How did I not know Chalmers was from Alaska of all places.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks D is much better with Prigoni in there instead of Felton. It took Woody too long to find a rotation, I was saying in the preseason that we should have had a set rotation. Way too late in the season before he found one, have to admit I overrated him as a coach.

The Knicks suppose to have a 2nd unit of "Prig/Shump/MWP/Amare/K-Mart", but Woody favored putting Felton/JR/Melo in all his lineups.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Terrible way to end the 3rd quarter, Hardaway's clearly useless tonight, Woody should bench him already

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JR's having another red hot night but there's just no answer to the Heat

petescud

Starter
Great effort guys, the Heat are a tough team to beat, especially at home....Melo's shoulder problems are too much for us to make up for...A healthy Melo, and i think we win this game (esp with no Birdman and Wade)

tiger0330

Legend
WOW! Atlanta Hawks 39 - 13 over Pacers @ Indiana
Knicks are done. No chance they make the playoffs with the ATL win today, you can read about it in the papers tomorrow.

Pacers are playing like crap opening the door for another Heat/Spurs finals.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks are done. No chance they make the playoffs with the ATL win today, you can read about it in the papers tomorrow.

Pacers are playing like crap opening the door for another Heat/Spurs finals.

Atlanta Hawks 107 - 88 win in Indiana over the Pacers was the unexpected.
The Hawks GM Ferry, didnt like all the feed back he receive on his comment last week of looking towards the future of the Hawks team, instead of the playoff.

The Pacers played all 12 of their players giving 11 of their players double digit minutes of playintime in the losing game .... If only HC Woodson was that bright.