tyson_chandler.png

jimmy_butler.png
amare_stoudemire.png

kirk_hinrich.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Derrick Rose - Right knee (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)

Kiyaman

Legend
The Bulls have 3 games left, before their postseason games.

Its time to discuss the Knicks next season roster/coach/offseason trades ........

Who do the Bulls have we could use in our rebuilding?
Noah trade value is higher than the 3 injury-season Rose LOL
Who do we trade on draft night for a first-round pick?
How many KEEPERS should Phil Jax keep for next season?
How well will Phil Jax do as a Freshmen/Rookie GM?

jimkcchief88

All Star
6 straight by Augustine Timmy JR fouls a 3 point jump shooter; um um um this team has zero hoops IQ no wonder no playoffs bye bye Woody:(

petescud

Starter
Proud of our team for playing with pride....Kinda agree with kiya though, and praying Phil has a great plan

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont understand why Woodson is playing Melo in this game ....
Whatsup with the DNP Jeremy Tyler/Tour'e Murry .. shouldnt they be our first candidates for the summer league games

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I dont understand why Woodson is playing Melo in this game ....
Whatsup with the DNP Jeremy Tyler/Tour'e Murry .. shouldnt they be our first candidates for the summer league games

Its simple Kiya!! They are letting him play just to pad his stats like all year and is not worried about the team and wins like all year.

tiger0330

Legend
The Bulls have 3 games left, before their postseason games.

Its time to discuss the Knicks next season roster/coach/offseason trades ........

Who do the Bulls have we could use in our rebuilding?
Noah trade value is higher than the 3 injury-season Rose LOL
Who do we trade on draft night for a first-round pick?
How many KEEPERS should Phil Jax keep for next season?
How well will Phil Jax do as a Freshmen/Rookie GM?
I think moving Chandler is the first priority. If there is a center that is not made for the triangle, it's him. We need a big man that's a post scorer, free Stat in the last year of his contract. If Woody had given him the minutes in the rotation like he got at the end the Knicks may have made the playoffs.

I will be shocked as hell if Woody is still here next season but I hope PJ doesn't bring in Kerr.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think moving Chandler is the first priority. If there is a center that is not made for the triangle, it's him. We need a big man that's a post scorer, free Stat in the last year of his contract. If Woody had given him the minutes in the rotation like he got at the end the Knicks may have made the playoffs.

I will be shocked as hell if Woody is still here next season but I hope PJ doesn't bring in Kerr.

Chandler can b moved anytime he's a BIG-Body in the paint on his final season contract.
Woodson 2 full season as Knicks coach prove he is not a coach for a BIG-Market team, who can afford to put 13 reliable NBA talented players on a roster.

Last night game vs the Bulls, Woodson only played 9 players, when our $91M cap roster represent the Knicks are a 11 man rotation team. Woodson did not realize he had 13 hungry players on his roster for 80 games this season.
The 8-Man rotation Woodson ran all season had its "cause and effect".
Woodson not being equal with playingtime minutes was the reason why half of the Knicks roster wanted to be traded before the February trade deadline.
u dont sign hungry veteran players (K-Mart, MWP, Beno) to sit on the bench DNP to watch the team consistently lose game after game as a .350 team. That's considered TANKING!

What the hell is up with our 11 year assistant head-coach Herb Williams ..
we cant make the 8th seed, but we have 3 games left on the regular season schedule.
When the Knicks fell out of the playoff race the rotation of players for the remainder of games belong to the assistant coach Herb Williams. The head-coach job are always in jeopardy when the team dont make the playoffs, or get SWEEP in the first round of the playoffs (4 or 5 games).
Is the WIN more important then letting our youngest players get playing-time in a lineup as if the 3 final games are pre-season games for keepers "C-Cole, PF-Tyler, SG-THJ, SG-Shump, and Combo-guard Tour'e Murry".