tyson_chandler.png

demar_derozan.png
amare_stoudemire.png

kyle_lowry.png
raymond_felton.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Toronto Raptors
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)Landry Fields - Upper respiratory infection (DAY-TO-DAY)
Kenyon Martin - Post-surgery, right foot (OUT)

Last game of a very strange season, thanks to everybody who's been around this season it wasn't easy to follow the orange and blue throughout 13/14

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I appreciate your threads, rady.

Last game of the season also means we won't be seeing Clyde until next season aside from Summer League and pre-season.

Go, Knicks!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the season Game-Threads Rady ..I know it was difficult at times throughout this chaotic season.

Will the Knicks rotation of players be the same as last night winning rotation?
Woodson didnt look to happy after the win walking to the lockerroom by himself.
I hope 10 Knicks players get 20+ minutes of playing-time.

How bad do Toronto Raptors want to have a 49 win season?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nice way to end the season. Fun game. Aldrich is a keeper. His rebounding and blocking is solid and he's been making his hook shots efficiently.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Figures JR would find his game with the season over...maybe we can carry some of the momentum from the last month of the season into next year so we don't bury ourselves from the start like this year.

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks should have been in the playoffs. Relative to the talent and the payroll of the Knicks not making the playoffs is like finishing last.

It started with Dolan letting Grunny go and hiring silent Steve Mills whose only roster move was to bring in JRs brother. Anybody notice that since they hired PJ he's been talking to the media unlike Mills.

Let's see what happens with Melo this summer.

We finish the season winning 16 of our last 21 and by beating the two teams ahead of us in the Atlantic that are making the playoffs. Ending up 1 game out of the 8th seed can't help but make you think of all the games we gave away. Which brings us to the first major move for PJ to make, the firing of Mike Woodson. I know some of you guys are out until the fall, but I think this offseason will have some really interesting stuff for us to discuss. The Lamar Odom signing likely means we'll have the triangle instituted this summer (with Odom, maybe Metta, and maybe Shannon Brown to help with the teaching) and that we may see at least one trade with Odom in the mix as a balancing salary. That, plus a new coach hire, and not to mention, the Melo free agency, is plenty for us to bat around.

Let's go Knicks!...in 2014 - 2015.

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah htr10 I hope it's a busy summer and I am optimistic that with PJ he'll make things happen unlike with Mills who didn't do squat all season.

Sign Melo and a new coach to implement the triangle. I would fire Woody tomorrow even if we didn't have a new coach lined up.

Dumping Chandler and Felton are priorities also. I would keep Iman but he needs to work extra hard on that jump shot this off-season.

On the fence about Odom but it's a no risk move but I was not impressed with his play his last few seasons.

Last edited:

petescud

Starter
Thanks Rady for all the great threads this year. Awesome as always. Lets all hope for a better 2014/15 year. Going to be fecked up watching the NBA playoffs and we aren't in them though. Would love to see a cinderella team this year go far (Wash, Tor, or Bobcats)

Broadway

All Star
Thanks Rady for all the great threads this year. Awesome as always. Lets all hope for a better 2014/15 year. Going to be fecked up watching the NBA playoffs and we aren't in them though. Would love to see a cinderella team this year go far (Wash, Tor, or Bobcats)

Funny how no one is discussing Jordan and the moves he made to make the Bobcats relevant. So Jordan doesn't have an eye for talent right and he's one of the worst owner in sports?

I think the Bobcats have made the playoffs 2 times during his 8yrs with Bobcats, 4th yr as majority owner. That's not that bad.

Last edited: