WOW! Donald Sterling true COLORS were release in a clip conversation.

paris401

Starter
As a 55 yr old Blackman born in South Caralina, I always wondered who does the naacp represent???
.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

they represent the only color that matters...GREEN... u give em enough of it, u be the man of the year.. sort of like the rev. al giving $$$ to the KKK.. and they make him their man of the year...

well maybe not exactly the same... but u get my point...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Your Complete Quotable Guide To Decades Of Donald Sterling's Racism 4/26/14 12:09pm

Donald Sterling's latest act of racism is far from his first. To fully grasp how loathsome the Clippers owner's bigotry is and the extent to which it influences his personal and professional life, we've collected a selection of the worst statements attributed to Sterling.

"I wanna know why you think you can coach these *****rs." ( To potential coach Rollie Massimino, 1983)

"That's because of all the blacks in this building, they smell, they're not clean." (To a property supervisor, 2002, sworn testimony .)

"And it's because of all of the Mexicans that just sit around and smoke and drink all day." ( Ibid .)

"I don't like Mexican men because they smoke, drink and just hang around the house." ( Ibid .)

"Is she one of those black people that stink? [...] Just evict the bitch." ( Ibid .)

"I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid." (On negotiations to sign Danny Manning, 1988, allegedly in David Stern's presence).

"I don't have to spend any more money on them, they will take whatever conditions I give them and still pay the rent." (On Koreans, sworn testimony)

According to former general manger Elgin Baylor, Sterling envisioned a "Southern Plantation type structure" for the Clippers, one in which, as he allegedly put it to Baylor, "poor black boys from the South" played for a white head coach. 2009.

"Why are you taking pictures with minorities? Why? It's like talking to an enemy. Hispanics feel certain things towards blacks. Blacks feel certain things toward other groups [...] It will always be that way. [...] It bothers me a lot that you're associating with black people. [...] You're supposed to be a delicate white or a delicate Latina girl. [...] You don't have to have yourself walking with black people." ( 2014.)

In 2009, Sterling was subject to the largest housing discrimination lawsuit payout ever, related to his attempts to evict blacks and Hispanics from his properties.

In 2011, he testified that he did not know Hall of Famer Elgin Baylor had been a basketball player at the time Baylor was hired by the Clippers.

That same year, he celebrated Black History Month in the wrong month.

Other Sterling lowlights:

In 2011, he refused to cover a Clippers assistant coach's prostate cancer treatment, forcing NBA players to pay for it.

Players complained Sterling brought women into the locker room while they were showering, and told the women to "look at those beautiful black bodies."

Oh, and then there's all the sexual harassment lawsuits and Sterling's demands that women "let me put it in [...] or suck on it ."

"When you pay a woman for sex, you are not together with her. You're paying her for a few moments to use her body for sex. Is it clear? Is it clear?" (Sterling's own sworn testimony, 2003)

ESPN's Bomani Jones wrote, "It was fun to laugh at Donald Sterling when he was a joke. Now that we know what he's up to when he's being serious, he deserves a lot more attention."

Jones wrote those words in 2006 .

http://deadspin.com/your-compl...terl-1568047212

And now Sterling is on Anderson Cooper claiming this was just "one mistake" and "deserves forgiveness." Unbelievable. I remember when I joined KO.COM we used to joke about the NBA's "plantation mentality." We had no clue how right we were. And Sterlings wife is no better on Barbara Walters claiming she is going to "fight for her ownership rights." That's right the plantation mistress wants her fair piece of her "black studs" too. Despicable:(. I feel sorry for Doc and his players having to endure this in the middle of a playoff run:(. And these bigots now playing the victim after decades of victimizing various minorities...grrrrr

tiger0330

Legend
And now Sterling is on Anderson Cooper claiming this was just "one mistake" and "deserves forgiveness." Unbelievable. I remember when I joined KO.COM we used to joke about the NBA's "plantation mentality." We had no clue how right we were. And Sterlings wife is no better on Barbara Walters claiming she is going to "fight for her ownership rights." That's right the plantation mistress wants her fair piece of her "black studs" too. Despicable:(. I feel sorry for Doc and his players having to endure this in the middle of a playoff run:(. And these bigots now playing the victim after decades of victimizing various minorities...grrrrr
This is probably going to court but if this isn't resolved by the start of next season let's see if the players have the conviction to backup Magic's and other statements about the players won't play for the Sterlings. Let them boycott and take the loss of pay hit to tell Sterling this is how deeply we feel about not playing while you own the team.

paris401

Starter
let's see if the players have the conviction to backup Magic's and other statements about the players won't play for the Sterlings. Let them boycott and take the loss of pay hit to tell Sterling this is how deeply we feel about not playing while you own the team.

HAAAA.... did I say HAAAA... boycott/loss of $$$$... that would be great.... I just don't see it happening...

Kiyaman

Legend
Are Sterling still making $money$ from the Clippers postseason games????

Name two Clippers players Phil should go after in the offseason???
I say .......
CP3 & Collison with Shump & THJ in the back-court

Kiyaman

Legend
Donald Sterling open up a big can of worms of 500 years of slavery.
This will be a long long summer for Black Family Reunions.

I was at a Memorial Day weekend Barbecue, when a black-man was explaining to his teenage-son friends about the NBA Donald Sterling, he was quickly interrupt by two old black senior citizen men explaining at the barbecue how American Banks top real estate owners kept Black-People in poor housing developments all over America for a 100 years by directing the segregation area for black-people to live in. These same Bankers and investors started investing their segregation money as early as the 1940's in every kind of industry stock to hide their high profit money into many assets (real estate, food, clothe, drinks, sports, NBA, NFL, MLB, ect.), in long-term or short-term stock investments.

When a Black teenager mention why didnt Black-People do the same thing as white people did back in the 1900's?
A old black senior citizen woman came out of know where in the Barbecue to answer this teenager's question,
she said, "from the early 1900's to 1968, when a black family build a house, white folks burned it down.
when Black folks build a store, white folks burned it down.
when black folks build a school, white folks burned it down.
when black folks build a church, white folks burned it down.
And to make sure black people remember what happen when they dont stay in their place, they hang black folks from trees as a reminder.
News papers in all 50 states of a America would have a picture of black-folks hanging from a tree in a southern town in their morning paper .... This way black-folks were reminded in all 50 states.".

This part of Black-History, I did not expect to hear from the topic of Donald Sterling.
The Black Elders story .... fact or fiction

tiger0330

Legend
Punishment was swift and severe for Sterling. Forcing a sale of the team is key and it's great for the league with Seattle just begging for a team.

I hope Sterling and his family don't fight this in court, just cash out their chips with the Clip after all they have a huge windfall profit in the team.
Supposedly there are going to be about 20 bidders for the team everyone from Yao Ming to Oprah wants to buy the team. Bidding may start at $1.5B, Sterling bought the team for 12M, the NBA may be doing him a favor forcing a sale of the team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Supposedly there are going to be about 20 bidders for the team everyone from Yao Ming to Oprah wants to buy the team. Bidding may start at $1.5B, Sterling bought the team for 12M, the NBA may be doing him a favor forcing a sale of the team.

I don't understand how the number #1 crying team (Clippers) who showed over a decade portfolio of losing money during the CBA Lockout in 2011, becomes a team worth one billion dollar$$$ within a 3 year span???

Recall: In 2011 the NBA owned the New Orleans Pelicans, who had super star PG-Chris Paul on the roster.
The small-market Clippers crying n crying so damn much during the CBA lockout, that when the lock-out was over, and the Lakers finally made the trade for super-star PG CP3 (aka Chris Paul), and the NBA (owners of NO Pelicans) spent weeks working-out the trade with the Lakers all of a sudden denied the trade, and a week later the NBA traded super-star PG-CP3 to the Clippers (the number 1 cheapest crying team in the NBA).

How did the Clippers get the first-pick in the 2009 draft? to select Blake Griffin!
The Clippers had a stack roster of experience star-players in 2008-9, these star-players gave the Clippers a 19 win season. I wonder why?

Kiyaman

Legend
Attorney: V. Stiviano attacked, punched in face & called N-word

Who said, "New York happen to be the Racist state in America"???
They were absolutely right, especially when it concerns being racist against Black-people.

Alleged Donald Sterling mistress V. Stiviano, the woman at the center of the controversy that appears to have cost the disgraced Clippers owner his franchise, was attacked and repeatedly punched in the face in New York City on Sunday evening, her attorney told NBC News.

According to the report, Stiviano was leaving a Manhattan restaurant when two men approached her and "punched her on the right side of her face several times," her lawyer Mac Nehorary said.

The attackers were "two white men" — “They were about 5 feet 7 and they knew exactly who she was," Nehorary said. Along with punching Stiviano, Nehorary said the two men called her the N-word and used "other disgusting slurs."

It will not be televised by New York media ..................

tiger0330

Legend
Who said, "New York happen to be the Racist state in America"???
They were absolutely right, especially when it concerns being racist against Black-people.

Alleged Donald Sterling mistress V. Stiviano, the woman at the center of the controversy that appears to have cost the disgraced Clippers owner his franchise, was attacked and repeatedly punched in the face in New York City on Sunday evening, her attorney told NBC News.

According to the report, Stiviano was leaving a Manhattan restaurant when two men approached her and "punched her on the right side of her face several times," her lawyer Mac Nehorary said.

The attackers were "two white men" — “They were about 5 feet 7 and they knew exactly who she was," Nehorary said. Along with punching Stiviano, Nehorary said the two men called her the N-word and used "other disgusting slurs."

It will not be televised by New York media ..................
Wasn't there a guy from LA that was assassinated on 57th St some time ago. The killer was someone from LA that came to NY to do the hit but they caught him because of the cameras they have on 57th St. Maybe these guys were sent by Sterling to get even, Sterling may make out and win his law suit against the NBA or at least settle it for a few million and get 1B for selling the team.

Update: Just checked and this guys murder was never solved. How do you not catch a guy when you have him on film and you have the license number of the car he drove away in? I doubt the cops are even looking for the guys that did this to Sterlings mistress.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Wasn't there a guy from LA that was assassinated on 57th St some time ago. The killer was someone from LA that came to NY to do the hit but they caught him because of the cameras they have on 57th St. Maybe these guys were sent by Sterling to get even, Sterling may make out and win his law suit against the NBA or at least settle it for a few million and get 1B for selling the team.

Update: Just checked and this guys murder was never solved. How do you not catch a guy when you have him on film and you have the license number of the car he drove away in? I doubt the cops are even looking for the guys that did this to Sterlings mistress.

I'm sure a lot of Sterlings CEO's, Lawyers, wife, and the family members working for Clippers organization have several contracts out on the mistress. Billionaire revenge is like ducking bullets.