New York Knicks Rumors: 5 Possible Amar?e Stoudemire Trades

Kiyaman

Legend
BY FRANK DIGLIO

Denver Nuggets: JaVale McGee, J.J. Hickson, Darrell Arthur, and the Knicks 2014 first round draft pick.

Sacramento Kings: Jason Thompson, Carl Landry, Jason Terry, Ben Mclemore, and their 2017 first round draft pick.

Boston Celtics: Gerald Wallace, Jeff Green, Joel Anthony, and Brooklyn?s 2016 first round draft pick.

Milwaukee Bucks: O.J. Mayo, Ersan Ilyasova, Carlos Delfino, and either Giannis Antetokounmpo OR Milwaukee?s 2015 first round pick and one more future pick.

Detroit Pistons: Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith.

I only like the Detroit trade .. I doubt Detroit would make that deal
Or Denver would give us back the 12th pick of the draft

tiger0330

Legend
Surprised you would like that Jennings/Smith deal after the season Detroit had. Detroit would love that deal dumping those 2 contracts for Amare's expiring. Only way I do it is if Detroit gives up multiple future picks including a first.

I saw a rumor that Cuban may want to bring Chandler back as well and I hope we can get something back for either one of those 2 guys.

Kiyaman

Legend
Surprised you would like that Jennings/Smith deal after the season Detroit had. Detroit would love that deal dumping those 2 contracts for Amare's expiring. Only way I do it is if Detroit gives up multiple future picks including a first.

I saw a rumor that Cuban may want to bring Chandler back as well and I hope we can get something back for either one of those 2 guys.

Detroit & Boston sold-out their championship roster for money and losses.
The two teams do not deserve to build a winning team any time soon.
Josh Smith performs on both sides of the court as a SF. We don't have a SF.
Brandon Jennings have outstanding athletic-talent that needs Phils coaching skills.
Phil Jax bringing Jennings and Linsanity to the Knicks in the offseason would be a 50 win season, plus Atlantic Division Title next season.

The only way I would trade Chandler to Cuban are for Dalembert & Ellis in return.