Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: The Official Bring Lebron to the Knicks thread

  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,797
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$
    I think it's almost mandatory for the Knicks to be listed as a possible landing spot for any big free agent, just because it bumps the ratings and gets more hits online. In any sane world, there's no way we're in the running for Lebron at all, probably going to lose Melo, and would only get both if we kidnapped them at gunpoint. Yet, days into the free agency period, ESPN reporting on national TV that we are in play.

  3. #33
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    I think it's almost mandatory for the Knicks to be listed as a possible landing spot for any big free agent, just because it bumps the ratings and gets more hits online. In any sane world, there's no way we're in the running for Lebron at all, probably going to lose Melo, and would only get both if we kidnapped them at gunpoint. Yet, days into the free agency period, ESPN reporting on national TV that we are in play.

    Lebron saying he wants full max including from Miami and Melo not having Miami on his recruit tour list, this tells me all I need to know how serious these 2 are playing with each other.

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Lebron saying he wants full max including from Miami and Melo not having Miami on his recruit tour list, this tells me all I need to know how serious these 2 are playing with each other.
    Wanna put a rep point on it?

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$

    Melo is not signing anywhere for 1 year............If gets hurt or something happens hes out 87 million dollars....If he was to be so bold then he would sign a 1 year 22 million deal with a team and then move to the Knicks.....Lets do a sign trade with Miami Melo for Lebron.

    As much as Chicago wants him they are at 17 million......again the goal is to win a championship which u cannot do with Melo getting a max deal...u need support....

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,206
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$

    Bosh taking $11M
    DWade taking $12M
    Lebron's Hater-Fans will tripple the first week Lebron signs with another team.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Melo is not signing anywhere for 1 year............If gets hurt or something happens hes out 87 million dollars....If he was to be so bold then he would sign a 1 year 22 million deal with a team and then move to the Knicks.....Lets do a sign trade with Miami Melo for Lebron.

    As much as Chicago wants him they are at 17 million......again the goal is to win a championship which u cannot do with Melo getting a max deal...u need support....
    No it's Lebron signing a short, one year deal until STAT and Bargs collective 30++++ million are off the books for 2015 you dig???? I think Melo and Lebron TOGETHER might both take a little less if they are on the same squad. Melo said he would and Lebron already is in Miami

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    I think it's almost mandatory for the Knicks to be listed as a possible landing spot for any big free agent, just because it bumps the ratings and gets more hits online. In any sane world, there's no way we're in the running for Lebron at all, probably going to lose Melo, and would only get both if we kidnapped them at gunpoint. Yet, days into the free agency period, ESPN reporting on national TV that we are in play.
    Yep but it's fun isn't it??? nobody really saw Miami's big three coming either. Our Knicks are in the Big Apple and who wouldn't want to be the King of NY...Miami, San Antonio, Houston are still regional markets...New York, Chicago, and LA on the other hand are NATIONAL MARKETS!!!! Who's side are you guys on anyway??? A backcourt of Lebron/MELO should sound great to any sane KNICKS fan

  9. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Phil get this deal done with Philly and get Lebron to NYC STaT

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Lebron saying he wants full max including from Miami and Melo not having Miami on his recruit tour list, this tells me all I need to know how serious these 2 are playing with each other.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Can I get my rep point please 3GduMe??

  11. #41
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Pics have been debunked apparently


    Not officially verified was believed to be taking place.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jul 09, 2014 at 16:41.

  12. #42
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Can I get my rep point please 3GduMe??

    Hey Chief Little Brain Cell

    So much for that one rumor wonder(Kidd Net Rumor) Carl too. What a 15sec of fame turned Perp.... Flame Out
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jul 09, 2014 at 16:25.

  13. #43
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Hey Chief Little Brain Cell
    ahahaha. would you guys please stop calling each other names. that's funny as f*ck, just please stop.

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Hey Chief Little Brain Cell

    So much for that one rumor wonder(Kidd Net Rumor) Carl too. What a 15sec of fame turned Perp.... Flame Out
    Don't get mad at me 3GdumE because Melo is staying so your little tank/rebuild/lottery senario is out the window. Big Chief Triangle agreed with ME, not u about Melo. U mad bro???? Awwwwww....so sorry Charlie btw Lebron is still a free agent as we speak so u are still on the hook for that rep point on Chief

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ahahaha. would you guys please stop calling each other names. that's funny as f*ck, just please stop.
    He started it CC, he started it

Similar Threads

  1. Official Bring Back Wilson Chandler Thread
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Dec 25, 2011, 21:16
  2. The Official Bring on the Celtics thread!
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2011, 09:02
  3. Official LeBron James Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: Jul 08, 2010, 21:23
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 07, 2010, 20:28
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2010, 10:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •