Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Bring Lebron to the Knicks thread

Veteran

Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Idk if anyone watched Sportscenter this AM but now the "talking heads" are starting to mention Lebron to NY. Sportscenter cap analyst Tom Penn says we could get Lebron if: Lebron takes 3 million for year one, resign Melo, dump STAT and Bargs. The latter is the hardest apsect, but STAT and Bargs are in the last year of their contracts. Get it done Phil. Earn your $$$$
    I think it's almost mandatory for the Knicks to be listed as a possible landing spot for any big free agent, just because it bumps the ratings and gets more hits online. In any sane world, there's no way we're in the running for Lebron at all, probably going to lose Melo, and would only get both if we kidnapped them at gunpoint. Yet, days into the free agency period, ESPN reporting on national TV that we are in play.

Superstar

Originally Posted by htr10
    I think it's almost mandatory for the Knicks to be listed as a possible landing spot for any big free agent, just because it bumps the ratings and gets more hits online. In any sane world, there's no way we're in the running for Lebron at all, probably going to lose Melo, and would only get both if we kidnapped them at gunpoint. Yet, days into the free agency period, ESPN reporting on national TV that we are in play.

Lebron saying he wants full max including from Miami and Melo not having Miami on his recruit tour list, this tells me all I need to know how serious these 2 are playing with each other.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Lebron saying he wants full max including from Miami and Melo not having Miami on his recruit tour list, this tells me all I need to know how serious these 2 are playing with each other.
    Wanna put a rep point on it?

Veteran

Melo is not signing anywhere for 1 year............If gets hurt or something happens hes out 87 million dollars....If he was to be so bold then he would sign a 1 year 22 million deal with a team and then move to the Knicks.....Lets do a sign trade with Miami Melo for Lebron.

As much as Chicago wants him they are at 17 million......again the goal is to win a championship which u cannot do with Melo getting a max deal...u need support....

Veteran

Bosh taking $11M
    DWade taking $12M
    Lebron's Hater-Fans will tripple the first week Lebron signs with another team.

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Melo is not signing anywhere for 1 year............If gets hurt or something happens hes out 87 million dollars....If he was to be so bold then he would sign a 1 year 22 million deal with a team and then move to the Knicks.....Lets do a sign trade with Miami Melo for Lebron.

As much as Chicago wants him they are at 17 million......again the goal is to win a championship which u cannot do with Melo getting a max deal...u need support....
    No it's Lebron signing a short, one year deal until STAT and Bargs collective 30++++ million are off the books for 2015 you dig???? I think Melo and Lebron TOGETHER might both take a little less if they are on the same squad. Melo said he would and Lebron already is in Miami

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Yep but it's fun isn't it??? nobody really saw Miami's big three coming either. Our Knicks are in the Big Apple and who wouldn't want to be the King of NY...Miami, San Antonio, Houston are still regional markets...New York, Chicago, and LA on the other hand are NATIONAL MARKETS!!!! Who's side are you guys on anyway??? A backcourt of Lebron/MELO should sound great to any sane KNICKS fan

Veteran

Phil get this deal done with Philly and get Lebron to NYC STaT

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Can I get my rep point please 3GduMe??

Superstar

Pics have been debunked apparently

Not officially verified was believed to be taking place.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jul 09, 2014 at 16:41.

Superstar

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Can I get my rep point please 3GduMe??

Hey Chief Little Brain Cell

So much for that one rumor wonder(Kidd Net Rumor) Carl too. What a 15sec of fame turned Perp.... Flame Out
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jul 09, 2014 at 16:25.

ahahaha. would you guys please stop calling each other names. that's funny as f*ck, just please stop.

Veteran

So much for that one rumor wonder(Kidd Net Rumor) Carl too. What a 15sec of fame turned Perp.... Flame Out
    Don't get mad at me 3GdumE because Melo is staying so your little tank/rebuild/lottery senario is out the window. Big Chief Triangle agreed with ME, not u about Melo. U mad bro???? Awwwwww....so sorry Charlie btw Lebron is still a free agent as we speak so u are still on the hook for that rep point on Chief

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ahahaha. would you guys please stop calling each other names. that's funny as f*ck, just please stop.
    He started it CC, he started it