Welcome Cleanthony Early with the 34th pick

Kiyaman

Legend
Not going to even attempt his name, but the guy we got at 51 has a 7 foot wingspan, but is only 6'6" tall.

6.6 SF-Thenasis Antetokounmpo

Both SF picks will fit in to mix well on offense/defense with Jeremy Tyler at the PF spot, and Cole Ardrich at the center spot in a lineup in the 2nd game of the Summer Games tournament.

Give Phil another Grade-A on 2014 Draft Night ...putting together a top winning Summer-League team.
By adding some new young talent to mix with our seasoned young talent on the summer roster.
Both SF in the summer-rotation will let PF-Tyler, SG-THJ, Combo-Toure, and PG-Larkin play at their natural talent position throughout the summer-games.

All my money has been on Julius Randall winning the 2014-15 Rookie of the year award, when he declared for the NBA.

The talent was so wide in the 2014 draft-class, that the Chicago Bulls found away to get SF scoring-star Doug McDermott to add to coach Thibs short rotation. The Bulls no-longer need Melo.
On draft night the Houston Rockets trading Omer Asik to the Pelicans for whatever ??? actually made the media sports analyst season-rumor of "Carmelo Anthony trade to Houston Rockets", a fictional trade rumor made-up by the media.

Who wants carmelo anthony?????????

petescud

Starter
Agree with Nixon....all 3 are going to be good in the NBA

Agree with Kiya too....I don't think Melo is as wanted as the media makes it....Most teams can't afford him for one....The Mavericks is the only team i think that really might want him....I think even with who they have even adding Melo, they still couldn't beat the Spurs

Broadway

All Star
Agree with Nixon....all 3 are going to be good in the NBA

Agree with Kiya too....I don't think Melo is as wanted as the media makes it....Most teams can't afford him for one....The Mavericks is the only team i think that really might want him....I think even with who they have even adding Melo, they still couldn't beat the Spurs

Yet they were the only team to push the Spurs to 7gms this past playoffs.

If adding Melo to their team after the trade, doesn't help them have a better shot beating the Spurs then why would we think twice about re-signing Melo other than to save face? How much time will it take us to build a team like Dallas who probably has a Top 20 player all time(NBA Champions and Finals MVP) on their team? Come on.

Remember Kidd said Melo was similar to Dirk. When he said this was he Liquored Up Power Play Hungry Strong Pimp Hand talking?

The Bulls want Melo hence they are his first destination in Free Agency. Lakers want Melo as they weren't originally on his list but have been added and he will sit down face-to-face with them. Of course Houston will be suitors lol who are we kidding here. Morey is not to be effed with, we should know this. He'll mettle as much as possible Jeremey Lin poison pill style just because.

Last edited: