LaQuinton RossSFOhio State
Melvin EjimSFIowa State
Sean KilpatrickSGCincinnati
Jahii CarsonPGArizona State
Jakarr SampsonSFSt. John's
Scottie WilbekinPGFlorida
DeAndre KanePG/SGIowa State
Patric YoungCFlorida

Of these undrafted prospects would like to see Jame Michael McAdoo, C.J. Fair and/or Patric Young get a shot with the Knicks...

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Would love to get Deandre Kane I'm a big fan I would move Larkin (like him too) for a pick in next years draft and scoop him.

surprised a lot of these players weren't drafted. I like Patric Young. Other names like McAdoo, Fair, Wilbekin, Craft, Ejim. Keep an eye on where they go.

Last edited:

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
Guess the Knicks were not that high on Patric Young, they had plenty of chances to get him. Nice post btw.

It wasn't that they weren't high on him is as other unexpected player(s) fell down the draft board, a.k.a Early to us at 34... Thanasis was considered to be selected by no later than the 45th pick and we got him at 51... Trading cash considerations to the Pacers for that France PF was surprising but at the same time looks to be an additional asset that won't be on the roster this year... Wouldn't be shocked for Young to get a shot this summer, but those other player(s) like McAdoo, Livingston, Fair is just a WOW how they went undrafted is a shocker...

B.T.W. Thanks :beer:

tiger0330

Legend
Amico thinks Young was the best player not to get drafted. Heard others say he's limited, good defensively but not a top rebounder and doesn't score. Not sure he's worth a summer league invite after the Knicks passed on him.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I am bummed that the Pelicans nabbed Patric Young ahead of us in the summer league rosters.

I think we will regret that in coming years. I see Patric Young as the next Ben Wallace at the least and Anthony Mason on the upside potential (he does not yet have Mason's offensive skills).