Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Jason Kidd demands to be Nets president

  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    The Clips only had to give one 2nd round pick to get Doc and he won a ring along with 14 yrs exp. Bucks give the Nets 2 picks for a rookie coach, something is wrong with that picture.

    I always thought Kidd was always one of those golden children like Isiah used to be. Finally caught up with Isiah and I don't think he gets another NBA exec job paying him millions again, let's see what happens to Kidd after this.

  2. #17
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    There's a reason the Bucks suck ....starts at the top with their bad decisions

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    The Clips only had to give one 2nd round pick to get Doc and he won a ring along with 14 yrs exp. Bucks give the Nets 2 picks for a rookie coach, something is wrong with that picture.

    I always thought Kidd was always one of those golden children like Isiah used to be. Finally caught up with Isiah and I don't think he gets another NBA exec job paying him millions again, let's see what happens to Kidd after this.
    Are you sure that the Clippers didn't give a 1st round pick for Doc? I actually think the Nets got screwed by not getting a first from Milwaukee given the situation.

  4. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    Are you sure that the Clippers didn't give a 1st round pick for Doc? I actually think the Nets got screwed by not getting a first from Milwaukee given the situation.
    You're right 2105 unprotected first round pick for Doc. The Clips screamed about giving any pick at all which is what made me think it was a second but they relented. I still think giving 2 seconds for any coach is absurd except for maybe Pop or some other HOF coach.

  5. #20
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    You're right 2105 unprotected first round pick for Doc. The Clips screamed about giving any pick at all which is what made me think it was a second but they relented. I still think giving 2 seconds for any coach is absurd except for maybe Pop or some other HOF coach.
    Nets made out like highway bandits here, especially with Hollins and the seasoned coaches lurking.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jun 30, 2014 at 20:04.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    That's your boy Kiya..monster bubble head with an ego to match um um I'm feel bad for Larry Drew set up for failure then fall guy

  7. #22
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    you can't spell "Dik" without Jason "Kidd"

  8. #23
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I didn't know coaches could be traded. I thought it was a joke or something with the Doc thing or whoever. Don't remember if I did know about Boston getting picks. Was wondering if this was a joke or something again reading this thread about picks for Kidd, and it's not.

    For all the class Kidd supposedly brings on the court, I haven't heard anything nice about him off of it.

  9. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,802
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Good hire by the Nets they won't miss Kidd.


  10. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Wow, I am shocked the Nets went with a conventionally good hire like Hollins. I am very interested to see how he is going to approach their roster, especially now that they've lost Livingston, who was one of the main factors in their stability late last season. I genuinely would hate to see Hollins with a short leash yet again.

Similar Threads

  1. Props to the Nets and Jason Kidd
    By tiger0330 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 26, 2014, 12:26
  2. I miss Jason Kidd
    By RunningJumper in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2013, 18:13
  3. Jason Kidd
    By serendipity10 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2012, 06:17
  4. Jason Kidd to NY?
    By Italian Stallion in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2009, 13:06
  5. Knicks must go after Jason Kidd
    By johnstarky in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 15, 2009, 10:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •