Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Kidd demands to be Nets president

Veteran

The Clips only had to give one 2nd round pick to get Doc and he won a ring along with 14 yrs exp. Bucks give the Nets 2 picks for a rookie coach, something is wrong with that picture.

I always thought Kidd was always one of those golden children like Isiah used to be. Finally caught up with Isiah and I don't think he gets another NBA exec job paying him millions again, let's see what happens to Kidd after this.

There's a reason the Bucks suck ....starts at the top with their bad decisions

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    The Clips only had to give one 2nd round pick to get Doc and he won a ring along with 14 yrs exp. Bucks give the Nets 2 picks for a rookie coach, something is wrong with that picture.

I always thought Kidd was always one of those golden children like Isiah used to be. Finally caught up with Isiah and I don't think he gets another NBA exec job paying him millions again, let's see what happens to Kidd after this.
    Are you sure that the Clippers didn't give a 1st round pick for Doc? I actually think the Nets got screwed by not getting a first from Milwaukee given the situation.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Are you sure that the Clippers didn't give a 1st round pick for Doc? I actually think the Nets got screwed by not getting a first from Milwaukee given the situation.
    You're right 2105 unprotected first round pick for Doc. The Clips screamed about giving any pick at all which is what made me think it was a second but they relented. I still think giving 2 seconds for any coach is absurd except for maybe Pop or some other HOF coach.

Superstar

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    You're right 2105 unprotected first round pick for Doc. The Clips screamed about giving any pick at all which is what made me think it was a second but they relented. I still think giving 2 seconds for any coach is absurd except for maybe Pop or some other HOF coach.
    Nets made out like highway bandits here, especially with Hollins and the seasoned coaches lurking.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jun 30, 2014 at 20:04.

Veteran

That's your boy Kiya..monster bubble head with an ego to match um um I'm feel bad for Larry Drew set up for failure then fall guy

you can't spell "Dik" without Jason "Kidd"

I didn't know coaches could be traded. I thought it was a joke or something with the Doc thing or whoever. Don't remember if I did know about Boston getting picks. Was wondering if this was a joke or something again reading this thread about picks for Kidd, and it's not.

For all the class Kidd supposedly brings on the court, I haven't heard anything nice about him off of it.

Veteran

Good hire by the Nets they won't miss Kidd.

Veteran

Wow, I am shocked the Nets went with a conventionally good hire like Hollins. I am very interested to see how he is going to approach their roster, especially now that they've lost Livingston, who was one of the main factors in their stability late last season. I genuinely would hate to see Hollins with a short leash yet again.