j crawford update

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
does anyone have any updates on him, i suprisingly havent read anything about his situation and was curiously about whats going on and how much longer till hell be suiting up

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Jamal Crawford can tolerate the pain in his right foot. What he can no longer stomach is watching helplessly as his teammates continue to lose games and drop further into mediocrity.
"It's becoming harder and harder," Crawford said yesterday. "When we first starting winning, I was fine just sitting there, trying to get healthy. But once the losing started it became more difficult. Now, it's killing me."

Crawford has been sidelined three weeks with a sprained right big toe, or turf toe. Originally, the Knicks said that their new shooting guard would be out for three to sixweeks. As of yesterday, Crawford was still wearing a walking boot and has yet to be cleared to resume running.

However, Crawford is not entirely ruling out returning in either one of the home-and-home games Saturday and Monday against the Chicago Bulls, his former team. Crawford said "there was a slim possibility" that he would play Saturday but acknowledged that he would have to practice either today or tomorrow.

http://www.knicksonline.com/getart.php?id=2091