New York @ Chicago 01/15 Game Thread (L 86-84)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
@
bulls_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks (17-18 ) :: 6-11 on Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
allan_houston.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
jerome_williams.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
lenny_wilkens.jpg

Chicago Bulls (15-18 ) :: 11-9 at United Center

kirk_hinrich.jpg
chris_duhon.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
luol_deng.jpg
othella_harrington.jpg
scott_skiles.jpg

Game Time: 3:30 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap
Bulls 86 - Knicks 84http://www.knicksonline.com/recap.php?date=2005-01-15

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Expect a tough game. The Bulls aren't an easy prey they have a 5 winning game streak, they are 7-3 in the last 10 games and in their last game they beat the sixers

Blumatic

Rotation player
The Knicks need a long winning streak to get their respect back. Even is they sweep the Bulls, Knick fans wont be extrememly happy. They'll just be waiting for another collapse. JUST WIN!!!!! Stop playing soft.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Now, i love the knicks but can i safely say that Kirk Hinrich is a Beast. I mean come on

I hope the knicks win the nxt 2 but GO BULLS!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Ok Lenny is starting to piss me off big time.
In the past 3 games where the games are really close, he always runs that play of nazr and it never happens!!!
The close games the knicks won were from Crawford's 3 ptr against houston and Atlanta, and then a play originally for Nazr, but JYD opted for H20 instead when he sent the game into OT against Philly.

How is it possible that are u gonna run the biggest play of the game for Nazr after the guy was 1-3. Obviously the dude is not having a good night.
Even tho H20 was shooting horrendously, he should have been out there - look at against Philly - his shot was WAY off, yet when it came down to it - he hit the game tying 3.

In other close games, Lenny runs way too much time off the clock b4 instructing his team to foul tht could possibly help them get back into the game.

VC was right - the game has passed him by!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
chicagos a good team but im just disgusted with the waste of all this talent.....im not posting anymore till the knicks win a game, playing like this it could be a while

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
pbjb14 said:
chicagos a good team but im just disgusted with the waste of all this talent.....im not posting anymore till the knicks win a game, playing like this it could be a while

put me down for the same

1s1ah

Rookie
I hope the Knicks remember the way Tyson Chandler was running around acting like he just won the championship after he blocked Nazr's last shot attempt.

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Now I know how Atlanta, Houston and Philly felt, after those crunch time buckets. It sucks to lose like that.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
pbjb14 said:
im not posting anymore till the knicks win a game, playing like this it could be a while

just wanted to say that not posting will not solve anything. just like i wouldn't solve anything by stop adding the news, recaps, etc. think about the hornet fans, they're in deeper mud than we aren and they're still holding on.
i know you're upset, trust me nobody is happy when we lose a game or when we enter an ugly losing streak but we still are better than a couple of years ago. things will somehow workout ;)

just my 2 cents on the matter, if that is your decision i respect it