will the 33-49 Cavs have a better winning-season than Melo??

Kiyaman

Legend
The way Lebron/Kyrie/Kevin fit together ...all havin the ability to play in an uptempo game flow ..it's scary right?
The Cavs weakness are in their Depth department

Knicks are featuring coach Phil/Fisher triangle ...it may star 5 scoring leaders in THJ, JR, Melo, Barg, and Stat. Plus have "stoppers" in Dalembert, Outlaw, Acy, Shump, and Prigioni.
The Knicks Depth-Chart in a 10-Man (triangle) rotation has the ability to play above .500 B.ball

tiger0330

Legend
Marion, Miller and maybe Ray Allan, I don't think depth is going to be a problem for Cleveland with Lebron there. Most underrated thing about him is his ability to attract talent to any team he plays for. The Wolves owner bad mouthed Love saying he didn't play defense and Kyrie is a weak defender so they're not without flaws so while you have to make them the favorites to win the EC they may wind up being the 2012 Lakers rather than the 2007 Celtics.

The Knicks training camp is going to be critical, if its like last year where Woody didn't come out of it with a set rotation and DFish does the same and experiments most of the early season with different lineups I don't expect the Knicks to do well. New system, new coach and new players say its a real possibility that this team is a mess next year.

Kiyaman

Legend
Marion, Miller and maybe Ray Allan, I don't think depth is going to be a problem for Cleveland with Lebron there. Most underrated thing about him is his ability to attract talent to any team he plays for. The Wolves owner bad mouthed Love saying he didn't play defense and Kyrie is a weak defender so they're not without flaws so while you have to make them the favorites to win the EC they may wind up being the 2012 Lakers rather than the 2007 Celtics.

The Knicks training camp is going to be critical, if its like last year where Woody didn't come out of it with a set rotation and DFish does the same and experiments most of the early season with different lineups I don't expect the Knicks to do well. New system, new coach and new players say its a real possibility that this team is a mess next year.

Great point, the number one underrated super-star signed with the Cavs .. Shawn Marion.
For years Marion's strong leadership helped high scorers Amare and Dirk defensive-performance take their team to the WCF.

will Marion be a STARTER???

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Great point, the number one underrated super-star signed with the Cavs .. Shawn Marion.
For years Marion's strong leadership helped high scorers Amare and Dirk defensive-performance take their team to the WCF.

will Marion be a STARTER???

marion may not start with kevin love at the PF position, he may come off the bench... unless he plays SF but isn't that lebrons position... either way, marion off the bench or as starter can yield similar results..

knicksin60

Starter
I say the Knicks win about 45 games this season if Melo is healthy and plays unselfishly.

The Cavs with Lebron alone are a 50 win team.

I'd be shocked if the new big 3 won less than 62 games.

Kiyaman

Legend
marion may not start with kevin love at the PF position, he may come off the bench... unless he plays SF but isn't that lebrons position... either way, marion off the bench or as starter can yield similar results..

Shawn Marion is a 4th qtr. player I expect will take a lot of the defensive pressure off of Love in the 4th quarter like Marion did in his career for Amare & Dirk.
Dallas sign Richard Jefferson, Parson, and Villenova just to replace Marion.

Amare needs a hustling SF like Marion, Deng, Ariza, W.Chandler, or Faried in his lineup so he could dominate at F/C.
The Knicks still stand in one spot when SF-Melo or SF-JR puts the ball on the floor. Triangle what?

The Washington Wizards preseason performance look to be one of the top 4 teams in the EAST, they look way better than the 44 win Wizards last season, especially when Beal return around Christmas.

Kiyaman

Legend
Who are these guys on Philly
Is it me or should the Knicks be up by 30 at Halftime?

Larkins cant say he didnt get a good shot at making the regular season rotation.