Game Thread: Knicks@Cavs

Shaq actually explain a good triangle, and a bad triangle with the Knicks in this game.

The Cavs are a weak 4 to 5 seed team in a weak eastern conference
The Cavs dont come close to coach Thibs Bulls team.

Yeah, that was the best analysis I think I have ever heard from Shaq. Yeah and Larkin has looked much better as the game has gone on.

Wow, this lineup of Melo, Stat, Jason Smith, JR Smith, and Prigioni just put on a clinic these last few minutes here in the 3rd quarter. One great offensive possession after another. Superb passing and ball movement.

We owned that quarter, but once again, bad turnover by us and let them get an easy 2 to close out a quarter and instead of a lead of 7 or so, we are only up 3.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stat to Melo gave us a 7 point lead .. when we get those two players passing to each other consistently in a game we will win half the battle on offense. Then we have to work on these guys defense

Wow, no composure from this Cav team. Arguing calls like crazy and flipping out. Reminds me of what Felton used to do. Kyrie out there arguing the most obvious travel in the history of basketball.

Never thought I would say this, but this has become an early make or break game for this team. To come this far and not close this out would be devastating.

A big part of why we have a chance to win this game is because the 'good' JR Smith showed up tonight. If only we could get him every game instead of only 5 to 10 times a season.

Ashamed of myself as a Knicks' fan that I thought we had no chance tonight. What a great win. Game balls go to the entire team, but especially Acy, JR Smith, coach Fisher, Shump, and man, what a great game from Melo, he gets his 25 and hits 6 of his last 7. Great game.

tiger0330

Legend
Congrats to DFish on his first win, have to credit him for his player subs for getting this win. What a win, came up clutch at the end and everybody contributed. Haven't seen the boxscore but there were a ton of assists and the D was great.

Lebron had 8 TO's when did he ever do that. Congrats to the Knicks D.

Just looked 30 assists on 37 shots. This triangle may work at that.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
A big part of why we have a chance to win this game is because the 'good' JR Smith showed up tonight. If only we could get him every game instead of only 5 to 10 times a season.

Thats the reason JR should be put in the starter lineup, if JR have a consistent first quarter he receive more minutes, if JR have a inconsistent first quarter he watch the game from the bench.

THJ dont feel bad about only playing 5 minutes, if i was coach u wouldnt have got off the bench.
The Cavs weakness are they play worst DEFENSE than us

Fisher got his first win as a headcoach
LETS GO KNICKS!!!