Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Utah Jazz (2014/11/14)

Hard to believe that Utah continues to go with Hayward playing solo defense against Melo. Melo continues to just torch him.

I don't care if he didn't call bank. Mark it, this is the best scoring performance by a single player in the NBA this season. Now we need a stop to go to OT.

Another heartbreaker. Good effort and an epic scoring performance by Melo, but we lose to another bottom tier team on our home court. Lottery ball continues.

tiger0330

Legend
Here's a factoid. DFish played 18 years and never played on a team that lost 6 games now 7 games in a row.

I don't know how many 6 game losing streaks the Knicks have had in the Stat Melo era but its more than one for sure.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tonite we got strong defense from a rotation of players we should've put in the D.League .. Larkin, Early, Wear
We cut a offense/defense NBA ready rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo for refusing to go to the D.League
why did Phil make the Sacremento Kings trade for Acy n Outlaw?
When it was cheaper to just waive Jeremy Tyler n Wellington.
Acy belong in a frontline with Stat & J.Smith, not Dally & Melo

Kiyaman

Legend
Here's a factoid. DFish played 18 years and never played on a team that lost 6 games now 7 games in a row.

I don't know how many 6 game losing streaks the Knicks have had in the Stat Melo era but its more than one for sure.

Last year this time we lost 8 in a row

Kiyaman

Legend
I missed the comments... why didn't stat play??

In the Knicks last 3 games Stat shot 12 -25
3 divided by 25 = Stat receive 8 shots per game (Fire Extinguisher)

In 2006 Stat receive a max contract for being a 20-9 bigman shooting 56% fg (averaging 14 shots a game).
When Stat came to the Knicks he average 28-12, shooting 54% fg. all that stop the day Ball-Hog Melo became a Knicks.
Stat scored consistent 30 pt games for the Knicks WIN. Not 46 pts for a Knicks loss...