Game Thread: Knicks@OKC (11/28/2014)

tiger0330

Legend
Well they didn't break the record for least points scored.

A lot of guys are playing like crap like JR and TJH and Melo is out so this team can still be better. Maybe someday they'll put it all together.

paris401

Starter
Doing this from my phone. Sorry it's not as detailed as my other game threads.

Westbrook is playing tonight . I haven't looked at head to head between him and Calderon but Westbrook is the exact type to give JC a difficult time, an extremely athletic, quick PG that will defend him well and be aggressive in creating his own shot..

boy was that a good prediction... rite on the $$$$

tiger0330

Legend
I'm not sure which top tier FA will consider ny... if they want to contend/win, they are passing up penn station. n taking the train to the plane n getting the hell out of dodge...
No doubt P. Maybe that's why DFish is playing such screwy lineups like playing your 24M man Stat in garbage time. Probably saying to himself, gee I've got 5 years here and who would want to come to NY, maybe I ought to start tanking now to get a lotto pick that might turn out to be Tim Duncan.

mafra

Legend
No doubt P. Maybe that's why DFish is playing such screwy lineups like playing your 24M man Stat in garbage time. Probably saying to himself, gee I've got 5 years here and who would want to come to NY, maybe I ought to start tanking now to get a lotto pick that might turn out to be Tim Duncan.

JR, Shump, THjr, Priggs combine for 8-35 shooting with, like, 5 assists... Another night they step up... PJ telling Melo... How SA won a title with David Robertson: tank and get a lottery prayer.

skisloper

Starter
JR, Shump, THjr, Priggs combine for 8-35 shooting with, like, 5 assists... Another night they step up... PJ telling Melo... How SA won a title with David Robertson: tank and get a lottery prayer.

Fisher has to stop drinking the JR Koolaid ...........why start JR and reward the moron.......WOODY syndrome if u ask me.......FISHER LET THE EGO GO AND FORGET JR U CANNOT CHANGE HIM!!!!!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
they gotta do something with the dickhead... we got him for another year...

Two years that's Pity-fool
JR does not play to win when Melo out with injury.
JR will be remember as a top inconsistent player.

Fisher did show awareness, after the 13-30 first quarter,
Fisher knew the game was headed for a disgraceful blowout.
Fisher gave 12 players double figure minutes, although half our roster belong in the D.League.
thanx to Phil Jackson offseason moves

Kiyaman

Legend
Stat Stat Stat ....

?They played like they wanted it more,?? Stoudemire said of the Thunder. ?At this point, I don?t see how a team wants it more than we do. It?s unacceptable. We should be in desperation mode. We?re a team that?s fighting for a win. Right now we got to have a higher sense of urgency and more enthused and mentally involved.??

When Stat mention the word "team" do u think he's including Fisher too

pat

Starter
Fisher has to stop drinking the JR Koolaid ...........why start JR and reward the moron.......!!!!!!!
They are trying to shop him but it is not working because he keeps messing up, maybe because he wants to stay in NY for another year. The supply seems to be good enough for him.

skisloper

Starter
They are trying to shop him but it is not working because he keeps messing up, maybe because he wants to stay in NY for another year. The supply seems to be good enough for him.

Yes trying to shop like everyone if clueless of the JR game........He is a loser that has not been offered a single contract in free agency..............every coach thinks they can turn him around........This is where Fisher a first year coach is being naive.......Bench JR end of story.........Starting him is such a slap in the face to the players who TRY and play within the system, play defense and follow the plays that are called............I give Fisher a rookie coach pass but thats about over now.........I mean JR is a player that said " I did not try last year at times " YET woody left him in......Please Fisher show that you are smarter then Woody.....Better to lose with dignity then to look foolish......I only accept losing now because a lottery pick with the hopes of Gasol can be huge......again thats if anyone wants to play with Melo Mogul.

pat

Starter
Yes trying to shop like everyone if clueless of the JR game........He is a loser that has not been offered a single contract in free agency..............every coach thinks they can turn him around........
Well maybe the Sixers are going to take him on for the occasional extra firepower. It's not as if they are going to go anywhere in the next two years. But then again that might just be wishful thinking and they are not going to give up either talent or draft picks for him. Maybe we should send him to D-League and get the Greek Freak 2.0 on board. That might actually be a more future-facing way of tanking.