Emergency Game Thread vs Piston. Friday Night MSG

On paper, this should have been a game in which we could compete on our home court, but the Pistons have won three straight and we have lost a million in a row. They are wiping the floor with us. Our injuries don't help, but still, even missing your best guys shouldn't make you this bad. If I was Philly then I'd be pissed, they tried to put together a team so bad they would far and away be the worst team in the league, but we're on the verge of outmatching them in lottery ball. I have never been a fan of a team this bad. Unbelievable.

Bargs already out again after playing barely a game after sitting out a full calendar year essentially. Shump nowhere near returning apparently. Melo banged up. Stat now back in doubt after looking great for a couple months. People want to point the finger at PJ, but remember, one of the first things he wanted to do was replace our terrible medical staff and Dolan wouldn't let him.

Kiyaman

Legend
No luck for Knicks bigs. Both STAT and Bargnani has missed more games than they have played

It doesnt matter .. Phil didnt hire a bigman coach for the Knicks coaching-staff.
Kurt Rambis has been one of the NBA top failing big-man coaches in this millenium
Both Stat & Barg talent would've improve tremendously under coach Phil Jackson big-man tactics.
The entire Knicks coaching staff did not show up this season

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nate Robinson should have been signed last season. He was erratic, but I'd be more confident in him helping lead the team to a few more wins. Not like he'd be expensive either.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Considering the injuries this game shouldn't be the game that frustrates me while a lot of the other ones haven't, but it is.