VIDEO - Langston Galloway: 19, 4 & 3 VS Houston

tiger0330

Legend
I may have underestimated him, I saw him play in Westchester and said to myself he's going to have a hard time making it as a 6'2" SG but he looked good. DFish can give him 20-30 mins now to develop, I'd give him minutes at the PG to see if he can play the point.

Kiyaman

Legend
I may have underestimated him, I saw him play in Westchester and said to myself he's going to have a hard time making it as a 6'2" SG but he looked good. DFish can give him 20-30 mins now to develop, I'd give him minutes at the PG to see if he can play the point.

D.Fish seen Galloway had a very high IQ as a combo-guard in the summer league games, and still D.Fish played Larkins over Galloway throughout the preseason games .. because Larkins untrade-contract makes him Phils/Fisher project player from the Tyson deal. nonsense!

Each game Galloway play I compare his skills/talent in a pro game to that of Larkins.
Both have D.League talent but one has a very higher IQ than the other

tiger0330

Legend
at this point its either gallo at the point or.....??.... do we have anyone else??
He played SG against the Rox. I'd like to see a lineup of Galloway, Calderon or Hardaway and Early with Galloway playing PG to see how he does running the point, Larkin may not be here next year.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Despite the loss it was a good Knicks debut for Galloway. Travis Wear had a good game also. We may have a good second unit on our hands.