Other news ....
Philly 76ers are tied in the 4th qtr. vs Toronto Raptors 68-68
OKC vs Hawks tie game entering the 3rd qtr. 50-50
The Cavs has no mercy blowin out Charllotte in the 3rd qtr. 80-42
The Heat has a winning edge over Pacers at halftime 54-37
The Knicks halftime lead in MSG vs the Orlando Magic .. is Melo's true worth

Kiyaman

Legend
Galloway added KEEPER in annudda Game!!!
Galloway the best high IQ guard on the roster, Larkins best athletic guard on roster
Nice Knicks WIN .. LETS win 4 Knicks!!!!!!

Missed this game because of work, but it seems like we have a 3-game winning streak. A few simple roster changes and suddenly we no longer seem to be the worst team in the NBA. Who would have thought?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Missed this game because of work, but it seems like we have a 3-game winning streak. A few simple roster changes and suddenly we no longer seem to be the worst team in the NBA. Who would have thought?
Sure didn't expect this.

It's a fun team too. I love seeing the ten day contract players play hard. Now the team kinda reminds me of the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 teams. You don't know what to expect, but it's enjoyable. I get the vibe of work ethic and good character from the new members of the team.

tiger0330

Legend
Like Reggie Miller said, your superstar Melo let alone Stat and Calderon should win you 5 games so why not a 3 game win streak. Little too late for this because tanking makes the most sense now. See if you can try and trade Calderon and Prigs, waive Bargs and Stat. Play Galloway, Thomas and anyone you may want to re-sign for next year.

Kiyaman

Legend
Sure didn't expect this.

It's a fun team too. I love seeing the ten day contract players play hard. Now the team kinda reminds me of the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 teams. You don't know what to expect, but it's enjoyable. I get the vibe of work ethic and good character from the new members of the team.

The work ethic looked good last night, the 10 day contracts and D.League players played with a much needed confidence on the defensive end for STOPS for the win vs the Orlando Magic.
Last night Knicks showed hustle, mistakes, and extra hustle to close out the game for the win.
Phil n Fisher may run into problem tanking with this hungry FA roster vs mediocre teams having a closer combo-guard Galloway performing above d.league level each game.
GO Knicks!!!!!!!!! win 4 tonite in MJ town

CoolClyde

The work ethic looked good last night, the 10 day contracts and D.League players played with a much needed confidence on the defensive end for STOPS for the win vs the Orlando Magic.
Last night Knicks showed hustle, mistakes, and extra hustle to close out the game for the win.
Phil n Fisher may run into problem tanking with this hungry FA roster vs mediocre teams having a closer combo-guard Galloway performing above d.league level each game.
GO Knicks!!!!!!!!! win 4 tonite in MJ town

your best post of the season.