Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York vs Houston 01/21 Game Thread (L 91-92)

hey guys i don't want phil jackson at all, his triangle offense match only with a big presence inside.
    Look what happened to gary payton last year, phil will do the same and steph will look like a s***t on the court like gary became because of phil's triangle offense. I think we should wait for larry brown this summer...

i saw there is a new FRENCH fan posting on the forum !

SO bienvenue Mousquetaire2 ! les fans des knicks en france se font de plus en + nombreux !! c cool !

thanks starks boy, il y a beaucoup de fan francais des Knicks...
    A big presence inside? and with the bulls? they didn't have good offensive weapons inside! But ok, Rodman was the king of rebound...Gary didn't adapt to the lakers, but it's because he is too old now..even with a bad team like the celtics, he is only 12.5pts/game...Still, I like L Brown too...

Veteran

Larry Brown is good, but he's getting too frustrated with the game. I think he is losing his love for it since that fight. You can tell in the way he talks in interviews and just his overall presence. Plus he is getting a little old now and if you cant make it back to back with a team that includes Wallace, Wallace, Hamilton and Billups how are you going to make it with Marbury Crawford Thomas and Mohammed? no offense to our team...

Phil Jackson, he's that presence we need to slap some sense into the players we have. He doesn take no s**t unlike Lenny who just stood there and did his weird smile face. And Gary Payton didnt succeed? thats because hes Gary Payton 2004 and beyond. Hes not the same quick young Payton we all used to know. The triangle would work for us. We have good shooters and then we have Mohammed and Kurt in the paint I mean there not the biggest most intimidating presences but they do the jobs in rebounds and scoring. Not to sound like Marbury, but Payton is no way in his league...Marbury is a great point guard and WILL be able to hold his own....also Everyone wants to play for Jackson and thatll help us in free agents (when we get the chance to sign them). they also respect him and will listen to what he says. COME BACK TO THE KNICKS PHIL JACKSON, COME BACK TO THE KNICKS!!!

credentialls? what kind you want man, im just saying im going to find a way to write him and be like "Yo bit join the Knicks" haha GO KNICKS

I don't think the coach matters as much as the players willingness to execute. That is definitely not there right now. Marbury can't defend or won't defend. It's just that simple. And how many Knicks players were open besides crawford? But the backcourt clique continued to waste another valuable possession in the crunch...OY VEY!! Steve Nash can't defend either, don't get me wrong. But he's always there with a hand in someone's face or trying for the strip. That's the same with Jamal Tinsley. And at the e d of a game, neither guy is afraid to shoot.