Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers - March 7, 2015

Hibbert 0 from 7 from the floor. I'm pretty sure they were better off resting him again like they did earlier in the week.

Bargs having a great game with 21 points on 10 of 14 shooting, but fouls out with over 3 minutes left in a tie game.

Knicks dead in the water without Bargs. Pacers score 7 straight and we went from a tie game to pretty much game over now with only 23 seconds left.

Crazy night. Philly beats Atlanta. Minny beats Portland. Both of them are now up to 14 wins while we sit at 12 wins.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks dead in the water without Bargs. Pacers score 7 straight and we went from a tie game to pretty much game over now with only 23 seconds left.

Yeah .. I did like the hustle in this game .. Barg was a winning factor b4 fouling out
To bad .. Phil tanking strategy got me changing channels to watch more of Okafor vs NC on ESPN

Kiyaman

Legend
Thats unreal, the 76ers have 2 castoff PGs in Canaan and Smith and Thomas Robinson and they managed to beat the Hawks.

Lil Ish Smith is a run-run pass-first PG for any running team .. Melo don't run or play trapping defense .. that takes Ish Smith out of our radar.

Okafor is to good for the the Phil tanking knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Good the Knicks tank is still in full effect. That is crazy though Philly and MN beating 2 top teams.

The Knicks could have the worst record, the most lottery-balls, and still come out of it with a 4th or 5th pick bc of the way they did it.

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah .. I did like the hustle in this game .. Barg was a winning factor b4 fouling out
To bad .. Phil tanking strategy got me changing channels to watch more of Okafor vs NC on ESPN
Surprised you don't prefer Towns over Okafor, much better defensive player. He blocked 6 shots today.

tiger0330

Legend
Pacers continue to use Hibbert to guard our guys like Acy while either West or Scola guards Bargs. So, Hibbert is a bad offensive player, rebounds poorly for a guy over 7 feet, and can't handle the opposing team's offensive center, why does he get so many minutes? Indiana should be searching the country for the All-Star version of Hibbert from a few years ago, because this guy ain't him.
Hibbert is the great enigma, I remember when he bulked up that one off season and I thought NBA big men ought to watch out because he was ready to dominate the paint every game. Boy was I wrong.