Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks - April 10, 2015

Y'know what? It's my last night in a DC hotel after having to spend a month here. So, I'm once again not able to watch this game. But, the forums have been awesome active in the last couple days, so I'm throwing this game thread out there for anyone else who can actually watch the game to post. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there may be other forums out there, but if you're looking for a thorough cross-section of opinions on the Knicks, KOL continues to have it all.

4 games and counting until this miserable season is over.

It's crazy to see what passes for our rotation this late in the season. Barely have 9 guys who can play. Galloway seems to be doing okay, but hard to tell since someone has to score some points out there.

Perhaps the more interesting game is Minny vs Lakers later tonight. Minny is our only threat for worst record, assuming, I think, we have the chance to win 2 of the last 3. I think we're still at a magic number of 2 before we can clinch our top 4 pick.

tiger0330

Legend
Perhaps the more interesting game is Minny vs Lakers later tonight. Minny is our only threat for worst record, assuming, I think, we have the chance to win 2 of the last 3. I think we're still at a magic number of 2 before we can clinch our top 4 pick.
The worst record is definitely not in the bag yet. Wolves play the Lakers, Pelicans, Warriors and Thunder to close it out, a pretty tough schedule. Knicks have the Magic, Hawks and Pistons and like you say they could win 2 of the 3. Anyone knows if the Wolves and Knicks have the same records what happens in the lottery, is there a coin toss, do they use head to head as the tie breaker?

tiger0330

Legend
TWolves lost to the Lakers last night and now are 16-63, the Knicks 15-64 but the TWolves have the tougher schedule and have a ton of injuries and probably wont/can't win another game. The Knicks have a chance winning one of the remaining 3 so I think we may tie the Wolves for the worst record.

What happens in the lottery if 2 teams have the same record is they split the combined number of chances of their respective positions. In this case the 1st seed gets 250 chances and the second seed 199 chances for a total 449 chances, so the Knicks or Wolves will get either 225 or 224 chances, there would be a coin flip to determine which team gets 225 chances. The upshot of a tie is the Knicks and Wolves would have an almost equal .225 chance for the 1st pick and .0615 chance to pick 5th. The Knicks need to lose every remaining game to avoid this scenario.

Kiyaman

Legend
It's crazy to see what passes for our rotation this late in the season. Barely have 9 guys who can play. Galloway seems to be doing okay, but hard to tell since someone has to score some points out there.

Its more like the last 30 games the Knicks rotation had barely 4 guys that can play.
Galloways a KEEPER.
Knicks were not going to beat a fresh leg Antetokounmpo's Bucks team .. he rested the Bucks last game vs Cavs.

Minny was not going to let a win over the Lakers stop them from getting a BIG like Okafor or Towns in the draft.
Minny looking at a young trio of "Okafor or Towns" to grow wid Wiggins n LaVine.

Knicks WON!!!!!!
Good or Bad News ... The Knicks Tim Hardaway Jr. 4th qtr. scoring beat the Orlando Magics tonite
Hardaway .. 35 minutes, 4-16 fg, 3-9 threes, 4 ast, 1 rbd, 2 turnovers .... sorry! Hardaway is not a Keeper
THJ is a 2 more year project, thas bad when u compare THJ to Larkins who's only a 1 more yr project.