Official 2015 NBA Playoff Thread

Broadway

All Star
I think I said in a couple of posts, the first game and 4th game that Iggy was huge, never said it about Steph so I have to agree with you to an extent but when Steph goes off the Speedball Analytic 3 ball shooting bells go off and a tie game becomes a 15 pt. lead. Phenomenal shooter and he's not without an inside game as well.

Actually this is what he hasn't done enough of this series. Steph needs to develop a consistent floater, midrange jumper, and ability to finish with his left more often than he does. Play more like Tony Parker to set tone for his 3ball play. He looks for the 3-ball far too much.

Broadway

All Star
"Numbers Don't Lie" but "I'm The Best" Do

nh1apj.png

tiger0330

Legend
I still expect the Warriors to win in 5-6 games, Memphis went up 2-1 before losing in 6 games. Curry had an off night, he's not going to shoot 5-23 and miss all those 3 pointers every night. You just can't lose 2 players like Kyrie and KLove and expect to beat a team like the Warriors.
It was fun while it lasted but that Cleveland back court gave them nothing when Delly came back to earth. The Warriors were in the end too deep, didn't even have to play their starting center and their highest paid player DLee to win.

Kiyaman

Legend
It was fun while it lasted but that Cleveland back court gave them nothing when Delly came back to earth. The Warriors were in the end too deep, didn't even have to play their starting center and their highest paid player DLee to win.

I dont understand .. The Cavs had a 2-1 lead over the Warriors .. the Warriors played small-ball to win 3 straight games.
Could the Warriors play small-ball on the Tim Duncan Spurs, or CP3 Clippers and come out with one win? NO!
How come the Cavs didnt play Shawn Marion? Marion was the most experience player in the FINALS at playing small-ball on both side of the court???

tiger0330

Legend
I dont understand .. The Cavs had a 2-1 lead over the Warriors .. the Warriors played small-ball to win 3 straight games.
Could the Warriors play small-ball on the Tim Duncan Spurs, or CP3 Clippers and come out with one win? NO!
How come the Cavs didnt play Shawn Marion? Marion was the most experience player in the FINALS at playing small-ball on both side of the court???
I wondered that all series why the Matrix did not get one minute of burn. He wasn't injured? as far as I know. I don't think it would have mattered if he played, the Cavs just had one legitimate star in Lebron and a couple of very good players in Moz and TT which wasn't enough.