2015 Training Camp / Pre Season Thread

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks need to bring in this kid for a look and a training camp invite. He had a 22ppg/21rb game in summer league and made the All 2nd Team. The Rox don't look like they'll be able to sign him because of cap related and personnel issues. Reminds me of a mini-me O'Quinn.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
The Knicks need to bring in this kid for a look and a training camp invite. He had a 22ppg/21rb game in summer league and made the All 2nd Team. The Rox don't look like they'll be able to sign him because of cap related and personnel issues. Reminds me of a mini-me O'Quinn.

He signed in China, cross him off the list.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks were under the cap to trade for a ole Knicks fan favorite "double-double" David Lee.
The GS Warriors are gonna miss David Lee skill-set of keeping the ball-movement in practice n games, more than they will miss ast-coach Fred Hoiberg SSOL system.

After Phil Jax drafted Zingis and Grant, Phil next move being under the cap were to trade for a veteran experience David Lee, especially if Robin Lopez were going to be the first FA the Knicks sign in offseason.

u would think the MSG network would at least show the Knicks training-camp for Knicks-fans to see what Phil Jax bought to the table in the offseason, but no Knicks training-camp on the MSG network to show the skills of the 4th pick draft selection Kristaps Porzingis, and the 19th draft pick Jerian Grant. Or show the 9 new players added to the Knicks roster in the offseason.