Kristaps Porzingis Summer League Evaluation

drk3351

Rookie
Hey Knicks fans, I made a summer league breakdown analyzing Porzingis's strengths and weaknesses as a player. Let me know what you thought of him in SL and thanks for watching.

tiger0330

Legend
Good video. Level sets the expectations for those that have Zinger in the starting lineup day 1, I doubt the Knicks start him or give him more than 15 minutes a game to start.

I wrote the other top bigs, KAT, Okafor, Stein and Kaminsky were better in summer league than Zinger and I was wondering what your opinion of how Zinger stacked up against them.

drk3351

Rookie
Good video. Level sets the expectations for those that have Zinger in the starting lineup day 1, I doubt the Knicks start him or give him more than 15 minutes a game to start.

I wrote the other top bigs, KAT, Okafor, Stein and Kaminsky were better in summer league than Zinger and I was wondering what your opinion of how Zinger stacked up against them.

I did not watch too much of the others in SL so I can't make a educated response. And iit probably is way too early to tell anyway.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice video .. heres some stats to evaluate Zingis

Kristaps Porzingis' performance in the Knicks' first NBA Summer League game, a 78-73 win over the San Antonio Spurs on July 11:
Field goals: 3-5
Free throws: 6-7
Rebounds: 3
Fouls: 2
Blocks: 2
Turnovers: 1
Minutes: 18:26

Kristaps Porzingis' performance in the Knicks' second NBA Summer League game, a 76-66 win over the Lakers on July 13:
Free throws: 3-7
Rebounds: 3 (one offensive)
Fouls: 5
Blocks: 1
Steals: 1
Minutes: 18:06

Kristaps Porzingis' performance in the Knicks' third NBA Summer League game, an 84-81 overtime win over the 76ers on July 14:
Free throws: 3-4
Rebounds: 3 (0 offensive)
Fouls: 7
Blocks: 3
Steals: 1
Turnovers: 2
Minutes: 21:51

Kristaps Porzingis' performance in the Knicks' fourth NBA Summer League game, a 76-54 loss to the Warriors on July 16:
Field goals: 3-10
Free throws: 5-6
Rebounds: 4 (0 offensive)
Fouls: 3
Blocks: 1
Steals: 2
Minutes: 24:04