Marbury $15 sneakers are making a return in stores!

tiger0330

Legend
The flip side of the sneaker universe, a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti's for $1395. I wonder who's going to carry the Marbury's, Steve and Barry's went out of business.

BGN2MPD_mk.jpg

Broadway

All Star
Marbury is now capitalizing off the fact he branded himself into a winner over in China. He would look foolish trying to charge more but good for him he was able to close his career out on a high note.

tiger0330

Legend
I remember looking at these at Steve and Barry's on 34th St. when they were still around. Thought they were cheap junk, I don't know how Marbury ever used these in real games, didn't look like they would last and didn't even look real comfortable so I didn't even try them on. I thought they were priced more like $29 than 15 though. Al Harrington also had a sneaker he was selling in K-Mart for I think $45, that didn't last either.

43652_02_lg.jpg

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Rady, I'm excited by the news of the new web site, can you clue us in on what's cooking and new.
I'm setting up a beta version of KO to launch this month. It's going to be pretty basic for the start but you will get your daily dose of knicks news, one click away. If there's anything specific you want me to work on, let me know and if it's doable i'll consider it!

tiger0330

Legend
I'm setting up a beta version of KO to launch this month. It's going to be pretty basic for the start but you will get your daily dose of knicks news, one click away. If there's anything specific you want me to work on, let me know and if it's doable i'll consider it!
I'd like to see a member cloud area, when I want to post photos or a video I have to find some other site to upload to and then post a link here, I stopped doing it because it was too much trouble. Much easier if I could embed it right from KOL, I would think for that you would only need 1GB of space or less so space shouldn't be an issue. Some kind of Twitter Channel with all the guys that follow the NBA or Knicks like Hahn, Berman, Woj etc. Twitter seems to be the way news is disseminated these days.

Good luck with the new web site.