King James Dunkadelic Mega-Star, Knick in 2007

There is a clause in LeBron's contract that will pay him more by endorsers if he plays for one of the 3 top NBA markets. LeBron in New York would be the biggest New York sports story since Reggie Jackson or the Ali-Frazier Fight of the Century in 1971.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Id love to see that but do you think it is possible? We would have free cap space by then HOPEFULLY but id hate for us to waste that cap space on something that will never happen. LeBron is a Cav' will he stay that way forever???

When you have a player like LeBron anything is possible. He will look for the biggest challenge and to make history. LeBron will be the Dunkadelic $$$-Man in the NBA. The most money will be in New York.

NYKnicks15

Starter
We have no money to offer him though. Unless he makes more money through endorsements like you said he would (which is true)...will it be enough to cover for the low money we'd be offering for him? I hope so because Id love to see him in NY!!!

A playerf like LeBron needs a grand stage. If Karl Malone was in New York his star would shine brighter. If Derek Jeter was in Oakland would he be the Jeter we know him as. LeBron is like Jordan and Ali the biggerthe stage the better.LeBron Dunkadelic $$$-Man will be in NewYork, I guarantee it.

Trin_Starr

Starter
LeBron's numbers are just insane!
This kid is only 20!

The knicks need to let Tim's and Penny's contract expire and in 2006/07 offer LeBron $25mil - $30mil a season.
All I know is money talks and bull$hit walks!

One of my boys was telling me that the reason why Isiah is holding on to Baker and signed him for so much was because he wanted to have a good relationship with Baker's Agent, Goodwin.....who lo and behold is LeBron's agent.
As an agent, you have the ability to persuade ur client to take the best possible deal.....in the end the decision is LeBron's but as we all know, the reason people hire agents is to ensure that they help them to make the right decisions.
So with Isiah having a powerful ally in Goodwin - you never know how much he can manipulate James in thinking this is the best deal of his life.