Game Thread: Heat@Knicks 11/27

Broadway

All Star
Father Time is Undefeated...Melolmnop!

CUqZL2MUwAIPxCH.jpg:large

Melo looking the oldest of this bunch on the court

mafra

Legend
Well, to be honest, that ridiculous magazine expose where Melo talked about wanting to be a media mogul or something...
He lost me there. But, he was a NYK and we were stuck with him so I would support him until the bitter end... Nothing I could do about it, so why go batty over something beyond my control...

But, there aren't any excuses left... I kept thinking of that Melo who battled LAK in West Conf Finals... He never materialized.

Sad truth is we would be better off with Zach Randolph... The dude Walsh gave away for a bag of cashews.

Broadway

All Star
Well, to be honest, that ridiculous magazine expose where Melo talked about wanting to be a media mogul or something...
He lost me there. But, he was a NYK and we were stuck with him so I would support him until the bitter end... Nothing I could do about it, so why go batty over something beyond my control...

But, there aren't any excuses left... I kept thinking of that Melo who battled LAK in West Conf Finals... He never materialized.

Sad truth is we would be better off with Zach Randolph... The dude Walsh gave away for a bag of cashews.

I get it, yet it's still too late to be fed up because guess what?....We're still stuck with him. Matter of fact more dire than ever "He has a no trade clause with a Trade Kicker" where do you think he's going?

Phil had a get out of jail free card over the summer and allowed a sucker to sucker him into the same emotional irrationale that re-upped him for 5 more yrs. We're not winning anything with him. It's over, it's not happening.

Broadway

All Star
At least MIL is 6-10, and we avoided giving Monroe a near-max contract.

A player I tried to explain over and over he was a lazy empty stat moose playing bum. No I would not want to trade Lopez for him, and no I do not want Lopez on this team for another millisecond. If Kidd would stop letting the bottle get the best of him the Bucks might be able to recover but if I were Buck fans I'd be nervous.

mafra

Legend
I get it, yet it's still too late to be fed up because guess what?....We're still stuck with him. Matter of fact more dire than ever "He has a no trade clause with a Trade Kicker" where do you think he's going?

Phil had a get out of jail free card over the summer and allowed a sucker to sucker him into the same emotional irrationale that re-upped him for 5 more yrs. We're not winning anything with him. It's over, it's not happening.

The thing is... We can blame Phil until the cows come home... But, who really made that call? I would venture to guess that Dolan did (just as he overtook the Melo trade from Walsh).

NYK will never win while that spoiled brat runs this franchise. PHIL and Melo just two more names to add on an impressive list of failures, whose careers came here to die. The only common denominator is the man with a silver spoon in his twat.

But...
Yes...
Re-signing Melo and trading a
Pick For Bargs set this team back another 5-10 years.

Kiyaman

Legend
He's not a leader never was, he's a celebrity and he's happy with that role.

Those were my famous words months before the 2010 dead-line trade .. Dolan! Dolan!
We were screwed for two seasons in the 2013 offseason trade for Barg .. intermediate-GM
We got set back to being a slow-ballin team for the next five seasons during the 2014 offseason signing n trading .. Phil Jackson = Failure offseason all around.

I went out of town for the Gobble-Family (Football) Holidays .. Enjoyed myself tremendously!
The East Coast has 10 teams with .500 or better record, and West Coast has 7 teams with .500 or better.
I am curious to see what each conference look like after 41 games.

I caught the Knicks in 60 ....
Tonight game, we held the Miami Heat under 100 points for the 2d time this week, plus the Heat held us at 78 pts twice this week. The Fisher 12-Man rotation are still going on in our 17th game of season, Fisher experiment-coaching need to stop at halftime of every game. Tonight we had some new lineup we havn't seen on the court this season. The new lineups we put on the court the 2nd half of the Miami game were weak with their individual ISO offensive skills that showed our poor chemistry score n defend .. We got Blown-out at HOME by a team we played 4 days ago.
Certain 2nd-half lineups Fisher put on the court vs the Heats bigman Whiteside .. shouldn't have put on the court.
Like our trio-bigs of "Amundson/Melo/D.Will" .. "KP/Melo/D.Will" .. "Quinn/Serafin/Lance" lineups.

Someone need to hint to Fisher that after haltime we should shorten the rotation to 8 or 9 players.
Our last 3 games should have had the same 8 or 9 players in the 2nd half rotation so those same 8 or 9 players become ready, confident, familiar with their lineup to create team-chemistry amongst one another.

Here are my 2nd half rotation of players ....
Defensive players Grant/Gallo/Lance/Quinn/KP/Lopez .... Offensive players Melo/Afflalo/Calderon