FINALLY

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
although it was kinda weird i honestly thought not psoting for a while was good for me just because i wasnt thinking about the losing streak as much which basically just ruins my attitude because alot of my friends are sixers fans and since the streak i havent heard the end of it.....plus i had exams so it was prob best that i took a break.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Here in Australia i got to start yr 12 this week so a Knicks win was a good thing to calm me down.

Lets just hope they can go on with it!

:calm:

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
during the skid we were missing alot of shots we normally make and in some games oponents were making shots they normally miss... im not saying they played good, but the knicks did got alot of unlucky bounces during the streak that we didnt have vs cleveland

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
I think i spoke too soon, HOW on frikkin earth did they only put up 61 pts. thats gotta be some kinda record for least pts in an NBA game

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
you know what i'm going on another strike i'm not posting again untill the knicks defeat they're opponent by at least 5 pts. and they have to have above 90 pts in that game

anyone with me?

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
definentely a no for me all though it was kinda releiveing because i didnt think about how much the knicks suck as much, 7 games in a row was enough for me. I guess Rady ahd a point in that it didnt really accomplish anything