espn picks and midseason awards

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
there are two other players on the suns alone that i feel would be better mvp candidates than steve nash. i cant stand the way the voting for that award goes. just because he left the mavericks and came to the suns and they started winning a lot of games, people think its all nash. IT IS NOT. they also signed quentini richardson. joe johnson has become a great player. amare stoudamrie has just become a beast, and is defientely more valuabe to his team than nash is. and same with shawn marion. nash just got into the right situation at the right time. are u fucking kidding me with all these votes for nash? if hes so great, how come he didnt do anything with dallas? did he all of a sudden go from being a above average point guard to becomming an MVP in one season?????? i dont think so. its just that the suns overall as a team got much better, and a lot of their younger players all improved their games. nash is just in for the ride. its pathetic how he gets so much credit.

the mvp is kevin garnett. #2 is dirk nowitzki. and #3 is lebron. and #4 is tim duncan.

just because the timberwolves arent doing so great this year doesnt mean hes become less valuable. this shouldnt be a "flavor of the week" award where the mvp is given to the player who commes to a new team and that team starts winning. because that is based on a lot of uncontrollable circumstances. what if marbury left the knicks and went to the kings, and all of a sudden the kings won 65 games next year, should marbury get the mvp? what about webber, and bibby, and all the other players on his team? its really sad. nash isnt even the best point guard in the nba, let alone the mvp. he reminds me of phil jackson getting all the credit for being a great coach (when youve got kob/shaq or mj/scottie on your team, its hard to lose).

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
well i guess i sort of agree with you about nash now but i dont think dirk should be picked for mvp over lebron,