2016 Knicks Pre-season

tiger0330

Legend
Kuz has to adjust to the NBA travel call. Guess they don't call that in Euro ball, has to put the ball on the floor before starting his move.

tiger0330

Legend
I'm probably the last Knicks fan that wanted Linsanity 2. Brooklyn is the 2nd best place for him though if it can't be the Knicks.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks 116-111. Knicks finish 4-2 in the the preseason without DRose. I'm optimistic about this team after the preseason, much more talent than last year.

Kiyaman

Legend
Noah stole the Brooklyn show with his offensive game .. Noah hit a 3-ball CTFU
Noah was moving very well plus doing all the little things that improve teammates performance.
Jennings did a great job at pushing the tempo .. Coach Horn must want Jennings playing with both unit to get comfortable. Sasha playing the point so well i had to take Sasha off the preseason cut list ha ha
CLee n Holiday stepped up their game vs Nets.
O'Quinn is back on a mission again i hope coach Horn dont start tripping early in the regular season like our previous coach Scott experimenting with all 15 players early in the season.

tiger0330

Legend
Good point Kiya, 2 seasons of DFish coming out of preseason with no set rotation contributed to the Knicks problems the past 2 seasons, that and blind loyalty to Calderon as the starting PG.

I remember me and you saying in one of those game threads in the 17 win season that we wanted to trade Calderon for a second round pick.