[New Editorial] An Organization in Despair

rady

Administrator
Staff member
An Organization in Despair

by Mike Marino

Critics have never had as much to criticize about the Knicks as they do right now. Lenny Wilkens "resigned" as the head coach, and Isiah Thomas' management ideas have not succeeded at all. The Knicks have dropped to fourth place and are truly an organization in despair.

Full Story

NYKnicks15

Starter
at the moment we ARE in despair. but we have pawns to make it better and turn around...we either can wipe out our salaries with trades for expiring contracts OR trade for players that will help our team. any ideas just for the heck of it???

NYKnicks15

Starter
heres the thing tho....id love to keep the core of Marbury, Crawford, Sweetney, Ariza....but doing the math. and ive tried it many ways. if before the trade deadline we trade Tim, Penny, Nazr, Kurt, Moochie, Vin, Williams, and allan...yes it is logical and possible (ill show u if u ask :) ) anyways if we trade them all for expiring contracts our cap is still at 36 million for the offseason.....the salary cap is around 47 million wed only have 11 million to spend :cry: ...so i guess the only way to get enough cap space is gettin rid of craw or marbury....BUT i dont want to do that so ill think of some trade ideas that will benefit us!! maybe sign and trades yea yea

MMarino

Rookie
thanks for the comments about the articles...

I agree with keeping the core of those players, but who are you going to trade all those players to? No team wants them with their salaries. The team needs to just wait it out until those contracts expire, or maybe they will be able to trade one or two of them. but the team needs stability, but good luck with that with Isiah.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Trading those contracts is much easier said then done because most teams arn't willing to take them unless they are getting a quality player or good cap space in return.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
thats why we need to include the desirable players - marbury, crawford, ariza, sweetney, and see how much we can unload. and just start fresh.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
good article, its a nice style of writing, one of the easiest reads iv e had online in a while, keep it coming :aplause: :aplause: