New York @ Sacramento 02/04 Game Thread (L116-115)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
knicks_100.gif
@
kings_100.gif

Lineups:

New York Knicks (18-27 ) ::6-16 on Road
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
nazr_mohammed.jpg
trevor_ariza.jpg
kurt_thomas.jpg
herb_williams.jpg

Sacramento Kings (31-14 ) :: 18-6 at Arco Arena
mike_bibby.jpg
cuttino_mobley.jpg
brad_miller.jpg
peja_stojakovic.jpg
chris_webber.jpg
rick_adelman.jpg

Game Time: 10:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Kings Forum:
http://www.kingssuperfans.com

Game Recap
Kings 116 - Knicks 115

rady

Administrator
Staff member
now that i think a bit, this game is not lost already. we might see some change in the lineup, herb will try according to berman to move marbury to sg and bring jamal at pg. sounds interesting..

they gota start winning and it could be a great start if they won 2night...
O man i have that poster on my wallll rite now its a clasic 2 fav starks n LJ

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
webber is ungaurdable but i guess kt can do as good as anyone can, but i do feel that jamison brewer will be good on bibby for a while. cuttino mobely is who im worried about.

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Yes, but he has "back spasms", maybe he won't play in this game. We don't have the right to lose if Mbley, C-Webb and stoja are out!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
scratch that hes not going to play sg...i read in the new nba power rankings that he was going to but then a quote from herb in the daily news said he wasnt going to .

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
They said they were gonna try doing it slowly.. and marbury cant guard bibby. On offense he can, its an obvious mismatch, but with stephs defense i've seen people blow by him countless times. If mobley, webber and peja are out and the knicks lose this game, idk what to say anymore...

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
This may very well be the Knicks only chance for a W in this trip with C-Webb, Peja and Mobley all doubtful to suit up.

But with the way we are travelling at the moment i still can't see us geting the win, please prove me wrong.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
How the hell did we end up losing this, there's only so much i can take and this has pissed me right off. We were in control of this the whole game against a team without 3 of it's starters and blew it in the final 2 minutes, worst of all we couldn't even get a shot off at the end.

1 word: Chokers.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
they went some crazy number like 5-15 from the line in the fourth......and penny hardaway is horrible first he gives a horrible turnover, then he misses a open three then he fouls some guy on defense with 6 seconds and a tie game then he gets another turnover on offense...all of this was within about the final minute

Blumatic

Rotation player
F***, the Knicks, F*** Marbury, F*** Crawford, F*** Ariza, F*** Kurt, F*** Tim, F*** and F*** and F*** and F*** Penny, F*** Sweetney, F*** Nazr, F ***Brewer, F*** Moochie, F*** Allan, F*** JYD, F*** Baker. F*** the coaching staff. F*** this season. F***everything. F*** their weak mentality. F*** their missed free throws. F*** Marbury for not taking the final shot when he has the hot hand and stay giving it up to somebody else. We F******* last in the Atlantic. F*** their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. F*** where they sleep. F*** them till they win a game. F*** the Knicks.

Blumatic said:
F***, the Knicks, F*** Marbury, F*** Crawford, F*** Ariza, F*** Kurt, F*** Tim, F*** and F*** and F*** and F*** Penny, F*** Sweetney, F*** Nazr, F ***Brewer, F*** Moochie, F*** Allan, F*** JYD, F*** Baker. F*** the coaching staff. F*** this season. F***everything. F*** their weak mentality. F*** their missed free throws. F*** Marbury for not taking the final shot when he has the hot hand and stay giving it up to somebody else. We F******* last in the Atlantic. F*** their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. F*** where they sleep. F*** them till they win a game. F*** the Knicks.

HAHAHA Co-sign

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
Knickerbockers11 said:
Blumatic said:

HAHAHA Co-sign

I agree :?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Blumatic said:

great laugh, the only thing that put a smile on my face today

Bruno

Benchwarmer
lol.
now i started to fell pain for the knicks this season they can´t win the games last night knicks played really well but man in the final 40 seconds blowout a advantage of 5 pts and they lose one ball in the final of the game that give the kings a win ,they all season are in the game but in the final they always lose them .
for now its a frustating season but knicks can make the playoffs because the atlantic division its very close with team less then .50.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
if they cant beat a team without 3 of its best players, something is serously wrong. i hope everyone takes this as the sign that shows that we are not a "few pieces of the puzzle" away. we are light years away from being a good team. its time to accept defeat isiah and move in the different direction.