Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roster Moves

Veteran

sorry to keep bringing this thread back but theres no other one up at the moment that talks about roster moves...

According to the New York Post...

1. The Knicks believe they can get Antoine Walker for the midlevel exception next year? Is it possible? and would you want him?

2. Before the trade deadline Isiah is thinking about trading the JunkYardDog Jerome Williams for disgruntled Raptor Eric Williams. Would you want him? and would you want to trade Jerome for him?

eric williams yes,i would trade for him but what happens when he goes down with injury?

Keep antoine away from the knicks, i don't want a ball hog like this man, he just shoots the ball again and again, he will bring nothing to the knicks, it's not the kind of guy we need. i realy hope he doesn't land in ny.

An espn insider from 3 days ago reported a possible trade between the knicks and the rockets who are trying to move juwan howard or maurice taylor:

The Rockets have talked to a number of teams about deals. The most serious appears to be with the Knicks. The Rockets have been trying to pry Kurt Thomas out of New York. According to source, the Knicks are only willing to give up Jerome Williams at this point.

Yikes!! Juwan Howard & Maurice Taylor need to stay away from NY, unless they're visiting. Eric Williams shoots 45% from the floor, and 40 from behind the arch and don't forget the defensive intensity he adds to a ball club. I still think the Knicks should get rid of TT, Jamison Brewer, Bruno Sundov and Vin Baker. As far as I'm concerned, they should all get lost. The Knicks should let Antoine Walker know that if he comes to the Knicks, he's gotta to be willing to do more than shoot. I can't stand the fact that a team that was revered for the amazing level of defensive intensity has come to this.

Veteran

we all know we need to trade them but easier said than done. plus we have to wait for the trade that benefits us most. we shouldnt jump to early and i think Isiah knows that (hopefully he does) wait til the offseason and stock pile the offers if there are any. let Antoine Walker know?! haha yea the same needs to be said bout Jamal Crawford and look where thats brought us..