mike_dantoni.jpg

Game Time: 9:00 PM EST
TV: MSG, MSGHD
Radio: 1050 ESPN

Game Recap:
Suns 114 - Knicks 106

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
ill go out on a limb here. we hung around last time and im thinking we can win this one. if somehow we manage to slow them down a lil

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Slow them down and try to play smart at the end of the fourth quarter!! We have nealy no more injuries, one month ago, when all the players were healthy, we were a winning team, we can win this one!

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
We are looking good at the moment.

Up by 2 at 3 qtr time.

We just need to keep fighting fire with fire and make sure we keep our composure in the end, winning this game could get us back on the right track.

Come On Knicks!

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Even though the knicks lost, I am not dissapointed in them at all. They played hard. They rebounded, played defense, made smart plays. They played with heart and determination. Something I havent seen from them in a long time. Phoenix just has that ability and caliber of players to accelerate a game at any time, and the Knicks held them in check. Overall good job, despite the loss.

Overall good effort by the Knicks, well atleast in three quarters. Its not as if they werent trying in the 4th quarter, becuase i can tell they wanted this win bad and were playing hard, but it comes down to execution. They HAVE to execute in the fourth if they want to win games. This means Steph going to the the basket every time or running the pick and roll with Kurt. They played very hard this game and thats what counts. Im not mad at all becuase I saw a good effort which makes me very happy. Dont foget...Pheonix is the best team in the league!!

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
the reason they lose games in the 4th Q is because they are not a good team. all good teams come from behind inthe 4th Q and win. bad teams give up their leads. it happens all the time. it doesnt really have that much to do with "heart" or "putting the other team away", its just like a champion boxer who lets the little guy hang around and takes a couple of punches, maybe even lets the little guy win a little because he knows hes better and he'll make up for it later, and then in the later round he just gets mad and realizes enough is enough and just takes over and beats the smaller guy.

the knicks are a sorry team with no fight in them. isiah has built a loser.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
The Knicks played a very solid game but it's disapointing once again to see them put themselves in a position to win the game but yet again blow it.

This is the difference from the Knicks developing from a '.500' team to one of the more elite teams who can close out a game.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Well all this losing maybe a positive. This team needs a lesson in winning and they must do it the hard way so they'll be able to do it for a long time. This team still needs some changes but hey Steph is playing like his old self again. Oh well, 11 games under .500 oh well.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i actually think the knicks will rebound. they will probably win a couple of games in a row when their schedule eases up and houston commes back and they regain some chemistry. they might end up with 37-38 wins for the year, and MAYBE get an 8 seed for the playoffs and MAYBE vie for the weak atlantic division title. to me, they are about a .470 win percentage team, plus or minus 40 percentage points.

[quote="the knicks are a sorry team with no fight in them. isiah has built a loser.[/quote]

WOW!! How impatient are you. Isiah is not even close to done rebuliding. He has not built a loser, he is BUILDING a winner. Isiah is a great GM dont pay attention to these people who say hes not. How come people havent thought of the fact that he has brought on these above average players with big contracts with only a few years remaining so he will clear cap in the near future while having a mediocre team in the process. He chose to go a different route than most GM's and walk the line between rebuilding and contending.

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
pbjb14 said:
that effort against any other team is a win i bet

That effort would definetly given us a W against most teams in this league this is why we need that intensity and effort everytime we step out on the floor.